Joyetech Delta II Tank Features The Airflow of the Atlantis, Flavor of the Sub-Tank, and added Adjustable Juice Control! Let the Evolution Continue! Now Available in Black!
Joyetech has stepped up their game to created an all new tank system to rival the Atlantis and Sub-Tank and now steps the game up yet again with an absolutely stunning black finish! Introducing the revolutionary Joyetech Delta II Tank with adjustable juice control! Delta II features a user friendly adjustable of air inflow with a Liquid Valve Control (LVC) head on the new changeable sub-ohm coil. There is also an option to install RBA coil (sold separately), so you have the option to build your own coils. The Delta II can be used on a wide range of wattage from 20 watts to 45 watts. The airflow control at its biggest setting can achieve the straight lung hits or turn the airflow down to enjoy the mouth to lung hits.
***Note: Joyetech Delta II Sub-Ohm Tank replacement coil head is 0.5 ohm. Please use a device capable of handling such ohm level.
Warning: Never use a short or flat 510 connection on any hybrid or hybrid style device. If unsure whether this pertains to your particular set-up, DO NOT assemble and use. Always use proper precautions and handling.
- Joyetech Delta II Can be used with either the LVC Head or the RBA head (Sold Separately)
- The Joyetech Delta II LVC (Liquid Variable Control) atomizer head was created for those who want the same features of a traditional RBA but either don't want to build their atomizers, don't have time to build their atomizers, or simply don't know how to build an traditional RBA
- The Delta II LVC coils has an adjustable air inflow feature in addition to a 0.5 ohm resistance making this atomizer very cloud friendly. The Liquid Valve Control (LVC) atomizer head also allows you to adjust the sub-ohm coil from 20 watts to 45 watts
- Delta II RBA (Optional): The Delta II RBA is for those who prefer rebuilding their coils themselves as they would build any other traditional RBA. The Delta II RBA is an optional item which comes as a kit and may be purchased when purchasing the Joyetech Delta II.
- Two 0.5 ohm sub-ohm coil heads are included with the package
- The Delta II tube is an anti-corrosive, fully stainless steel tank that features three vertical glass transparent windows for ease of checking your juice level
- The base rotation ring in which you can turn the head clockwise or counterclockwise to adjust the liquid valve
- Comes with 1 stainless steel drip tip with delrin base to disperse heat
- Joyetech Delta II is one of the best tank system on the market today!
Contents of kit:
- Height: 70.5mm
- Diameter: 22mm
- Juice Capacity: 3.5ml
- 1 complete Delta II
- 2 Replacement Atomizer 0.5 ohm sub-ohm coil
Advanced User Item. Use at Your Own Risk!
NOTE: There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. VaporDNA™ and any and all of VaporDNA™'s parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). VaporDNA™ and any and all of VaporDNA™'s parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
VaporDNA™ will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
All pictures are based on practicality, copyright reserved.