EPetite DNA 40 Box Mod by Lost Vape
The EPetite by Lost Vape is the compact version of the acclaimed ESquare, utilizing a large screen DNA 40 for up to 40W of power in standard mode, temperature controlled output modes, and the same svelte styling in a smaller, compact form factor. Keeping the same overall style, the EPetite maintains the quality and performance of the original, while reducing size by moving into a single 18650 battery (sold separately) configuration, making the EPetite one of the most stylish and well rounded stealth and compact devices in the market. Powered by an Evolv DNA 40, the EPetite offers the same great range and power output of the ESquare, with the flexibility to effectively power temperature control tanks as well as mid wattage Sub-Ohm Tanks. Manufactured out of 6063 T6 Aluminum, the EPetite features a svelte dual stainless steel ball bearing door that makes battery removal and access simple and easy. Battery contacts are made out of Phosphor Copper, maintaining a high level of conductivity while ensuring a higher level of durability. Maintaining the quality and performance of the original while drastically reducing size, the EPetite DNA 40 by Lost Vape doubles as both a fantastic stealth and compact carry as well as a main device for every vaper.
- Evolv DNA 40
- 128 by 32 Pixel OLED Screen
- Single 18650 (Sold Separately)
- Stainless Steel 510 Threadpoints
- Self Adjusting Nickel Plated Brass Center Pin
- Stainless Steel Ball Bearing Door Mechanism
- Highly Responsive Custom MIlled Stainless Steel Buttons
- 500mAh USB Passthrough
- Removable and Replaceable Panels
- CNC Milled 6063 T6 Aluminum
- Phosphor Copper Battery Contacts
DNA 40 Features:
- Power Regulated Digital Switch-Mode DC-DC Converter
- Utilizes a Small OLED Display
- Temperature Protection
- Step Up/Step Down Topology
- Digital Controls
- Onboard Buttons
- Synchronous Rectification for Maximum Battery Life and Minimal Heat Generation
- Output Power: 1 - 40 Watts
- Output Voltage: 1 - 9.0 Volts
- Output Current: 16.0 Amps
- Atomizer Resistance, Standard Wire: 0.16 - 2.0 Ohms
- Atomizer Resistance, Temperature Sensing Wire, Cold: 0.10 - 1.0 Ohm
- Input Voltage: 3.1 - 4.3 Volts
- Input Current: 0.5 - 16 Amps
- FOR USE WITH 30 AMP IMR/INR BATTERIES OR HIGHER ONLY! NOT INCLUDED
- In order to use temperature control output, coils must be built using non-resistant wire. Evolv recommends Ni200.
- Do not use any batteries if the outside wrapper has come off!
- Turn off the device before pulling your batteries out.
***Always turn off the device and take the battery out when not in use!
Advanced User Item. Use AT YOUR OWN RISK!
FOR USE WITH 30 AMPS OR HIGHER IMR BATTERIES ONLY!!!
NOTE: Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse of mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. We only recommend using Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries with a control circuit (protection PCB) to assure safe charge, discharge, etc, use of lithium ion batteries without a protection circuit is potentially hazardous
VaporDNA™ will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
All pictures are based on practicality, copyright reserved.