The ESquare DNA 40 Box Mod by Lost Vape features a sleek, square body, beautiful design, ultra responsive buttons, and a smooth double ball locking door.
The ESquare DNA 40 Box Mod By Lost Vape utilizes an authentic Evolv DNA 40 board with large screen, combining it with an absolutely stunning look and form factor, dual 18650 capability (batteries not included), and extremely responsive and ergonomic buttons. The square shaped body features removable covers, allowing users to customize or mix and match their ESquare! CNC milled from 6063 T6 Aluminum, the ESquare features Phosphor Copper battery contacts, Stainless Steel dual ball bearing sliding locks for the back panel, and a Stainless Steel spring loaded 510 for easy flushfitting. Outfitted with the latest Evolv DNA 40, the ESquare is one of the premier box mods in dual battery compact mods!
- Authentic DNA40 Large Screen
- Dual 18650 Capability In Parallel
- Stainless Steel Dual Ball Bearing Sliding Door
- Highly Responsive Stainless Steel Buttons
- 500mAh USB Passthrough
- Removable and Replaceable Panels
- Stainless Steel Spring Loaded 510
- CNC Milled 6063 T6 Aluminum
- Phosphor Copper Battery Contacts
DNA 40 Features:
- Power Regulated Digital Switch-Mode DC-DC Converter
- Utilizes a Small OLED Display
- Temperature Protection
- Step Up/Step Down Topology
- Digital Controls
- Onboard Buttons
- Synchronous Rectification for Maximum Battery Life and Minimal Heat Generation
- Output Power: 1 - 40 Watts
- Output Voltage: 1 - 9.0 Volts
- Output Current: 16.0 Amps
- Atomizer Resistance, Standard Wire: 0.16 - 2.0 Ohms
- Atomizer Resistance, Temperature Sensing Wire, Cold: 0.10 - 1.0 Ohm
- Input Voltage: 3.1 - 4.3 Volts
- Input Current: 0.5 - 16 Amps
- FOR USE WITH 20 AMP IMR/INR BATTERIES OR HIGHER ONLY! NOT INCLUDED
- In order to use temperature control output, coils must be built using non-resistant wire. Evolv recommends Ni200.
- Do not use any batteries if the outside wrapper has come off!
- Turn off the device before pulling your batteries out.
***Always turn off the device and take the battery out when not in use!
Advanced User Item. Use AT YOUR OWN RISK!
FOR USE WITH 30 AMPS OR HIGHER IMR BATTERIES ONLY!!!
NOTE: Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse of mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. We only recommend using Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries with a control circuit (protection PCB) to assure safe charge, discharge, etc, use of lithium ion batteries without a protection circuit is potentially hazardous
VaporDNA™ will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
All pictures are based on practicality, copyright reserved.