The HB DNA40 Box Mod by HCigar is a break through device combining an authentic Evolv DNA40 chip, an ergonomically form factor, and an incredible price point!
Made using an authentic Evolv DNA40 chip
Introducing the HB DNA40 Box Mod by HCigar, a groundbreaking device that offers an incredible DNA40 at an incredible price! Ergonomically designed button and screen placement allows the user to simultaneously fire and read the display comfortably. A lightweight and durable aluminum enclosure offers a great synergy of functionality and portability. A magnetized door is specifically designed to make latching and unlatching easy and hassle free. Paired with the ejection ribbon inside the battery tray, battery replacement and removal is fast and efficient. A conveniently placed USB charging port makes charging quick and easy. A copper spring loaded 510 ensures flesh mounting of the most popular atomizer. The HB DNA40 utilizes Evolv's vaunted DNA 40, bringing one of the most sought after boards and pairing it in an incredible price point. Not only does it have industry leading output accuracy, but the DNA 40 is the first board to utilize a direct temperature control during operation. This entails a revolutionary style of vaping but also ensures a high level of safety, efficiency, and usability.
***Battery not included
- (1) HB DNA40 by HCigar
- (1) USB charging cable
- (1) HB DNA40 hand manual
- 510 copper spring loaded
- Magnetic back door
- Battery ejection ribbon
- Easy to read front display
- Easy and convenient side USB port.
- Battery ejection ribbon
DNA 40 Features:
- Power Regulated Digital Switch-Mode DC-DC Converter
- Utilizes a Small OLED Display
- Temperature Protection
- Step Up/Step Down Topology
- Digital Controls
- Onboard Buttons
- Synchronous Rectification for Maximum Battery Life and Minimal Heat Generation
- Output Power: 1 - 40 Watts
- Output Voltage: 1 - 9.0 Volts
- Output Current: 16.0 Amps
- Atomizer Resistance, Standard Wire: 0.16 - 2.0 Ohms
- Atomizer Resistance, Temperature Sensing Wire, Cold: 0.10 - 1.0 Ohm
- Input Voltage: 3.1 - 4.3 Volts
- Input Current: 0.5 - 16 Amps
- FOR USE WITH 30 AMP IMR/INR BATTERIES OR HIGHER ONLY!
- In order to use temperature control output, coils must be built using non-resistant wire. Evolv recommends Ni200.
- Do not use any batteries if the outside wrapper has come off!
- Turn off the device before pulling your batteries out.
Warning: Use this product at your own risk. In no event, regardless of cause shall VaporDNA™ be liable for any type of bodily injury or property damage.
***Always turn off the device and take the battery out when not in use!
Advanced User Item. Use AT YOUR OWN RISK!
FOR USE WITH 30 AMPS OR HIGHER IMR BATTERIES ONLY!!!
NOTE: Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse of mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. We only recommend using Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries with a control circuit (protection PCB) to assure safe charge, discharge, etc, use of lithium ion batteries without a protection circuit is potentially hazardous
VaporDNA™ will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
All pictures are based on practicality, copyright reserved.