Lost Vape EFusion Duo DNA 133/DNA 200 Hybrid Box Mod
The Lost Vape EFusion Duo DNA 133/DNA 200 is an all inclusive set and design that allows users to easily switch between the preinstalled Dual 18650 Battery Sled and the included FullyMax 1300 mAh LiPo Battery, switching modes from a conveniently powered 133W max to a fully capable 200W max on the fly. The EFusion Duo implements one of the first purpose built platforms designed explicitly to switch from two styles of power sources in the modern DNA 200 market. The continued refinement and knowledge gained from the deployment of XTC connectors in practically all of Lost Vape's previous box mods has resulted in a highly effective and easy to use system. The EFusion Duo comes preinstalled with the dual 18650 battery sled (batteries sold separately) and is intended to be used in series in tandem with Evolv's support for a downthrottled DNA 133 function. While in DNA 133 mode, output is capped at 133W, however Escribes full suite of customization and temperature control tuning is remains live. When the EFusion Duo is installed with the included FullyMax 1300mAh 14.4 Watt Hour 11.1V 3 Cell LiPo and configured appropriately through Escribe, the full range and capability of the DNA 200 is available for the user to draw upon. The result is a highly flexible system in which, depending on need, users can directly control what type of power source they would like to use without the need for two separate devices. The EFusion Duo maintains the stringent quality and beautiful yet simple design language of the EFusion family, with a wide range of chassis colors as well as panel types available to fit nearly any preference. Bridging the gap between convenience and full capability, the Lost Vape EFusion Duo is set to become a benchmark in flagship reconfigurable devices.
Please follow instructions as stated in the included user manual in regards to switching between the preinstalled battery sled and the included FullyMax battery. Users must be able to download, install, and launch Escribe through Windows operating systems.
Please Note: Batteries must be matched in brand, model and battery state at all times. Discharge and recharge batteries within the same grouping of two. Failure to do so may result in injury. Never use damaged or improperly wrapped batteries with this device.
- Removable and Replaceable Door Panels
- Please Note: Abalone Editions do NOT come packaged with additional panels
- 6063 T6 Aluminum Chassis
- Bright Dip Anodized
- Light and Durable
- Precision Milled Stainless Steel Buttons
- Ultra Responsive and High Surface
- Stainless Steel 510 Connection
- Nickel Plated Brass Contact
- Spring Loaded
- Hybrid Battery Utilization
- Dual 18650 Battery Sled
- Throttles Down to 133W
- 1300 mAh FullyMax 3S LiPo Battery
- 200W Maximum
- 14,4W Hour
- The Default Setting is for the Preinstalled Dual 18650 Battery Sled. Users Must Reconfigure Device Through Escribe When Switching Battery Type and Battery Method.
- XT30 Connection
- Allows Users to Switch Battery Source Types
- Solder Free
- Please Note: This feature is intended for advanced users ONLY and requires additional diagnostic and set-up through EScribe.
DNA 200 Features:
- 1 to 200W Output Range
- 100W Kanthal Range (Able to be changed through Escribe)
- 200W Max Temperature Range
- 133W Max with Dual 18650 Battery Sled
- 1 to 9V Output
- 0.1 to 2.0 ohm Kanthal Resistance Range
- 0.08 to 1.0 ohm Temperature Sensing Range
- Temperature Range
- 200 to 600 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Cell by Cell Monitoring
- Cell Balancer
- Atomizer, Weak Battery, Temperature, Resistance, Auto Power Down, and Heat Protection
- Autosensing Temperature Resistance
- Lock Mode
- Stealth Mode
- Power Lock Mode
- Power Preset Mode
- Resistance Lock
- Max Temperature Adjustment
- Output Current Continuous Max
- Output Current Instantaneous Peak
- Input Voltage
- Input Current
- Screen On Current
- Quiescent Current
- Power Down Current
- One EFusion Duo DNA 133/DNA 200 Hybrid Box Mod
- Wood Finishes Include Carbon Fiber Panels
- Abalone Edition Does NOT Include Any Other Panel
- One Dual 18650 Battery Sled
- One FullyMax 1300 mAh Lithium Polymer Battery
- Retractable Micro USB Cable
- User Manual
- In order to use temperature control output, coils must be built using non-resistant wire. Evolv recommends Ni200.
- Please refer to Escribe documentation for walkthroughs and information on how to utilize Escribe.
Advanced User Item. Use at Your Own Risk!
NOTE: Descriptions, specifications, and claims are based on manufacturer information. Information listed and provided are to be used at the sole discretion of the consumer and are not representative of analysis, testing, and verification by VaporDNA and any and all of VaporDNA's parent and subsidiary companies. There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. VaporDNA™ and any and all of VaporDNA™'s parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). VaporDNA™ and any and all of VaporDNA™'s parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
VaporDNA™ will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
All pictures are based on practicality, copyright reserved.