Lost Vape Triade Triple 18650 DNA 200 Box Mod
Designed in the USA
The Lost Vape Triade DNA 200 Box Mod is the first triple 18650 (batteries sold separately) platform from one of the leaders of DNA integrated systems, combining an ergonomic shape with a die cast zinc alloy chassis, oversized control buttons, and a beautiful and comfortable genuine leather paneled door. Designed in the United States of America, the Triade features a triple 18650 battery driven design that allows one of the most readily available and popular battery sizes to be used with Evolv's flagship DNA 200 chip set. The battery door features a leather inlay that adds a distinct look as well as a comfortable feel during use, working in conjunction with the Triade's ergonomic shape. The battery door is secured via two magnets located at the top of the battery bay and battery door, while the battery bay features gold plated contacts with spring loaded negatives for proper battery fitment. The three 18650 battery platform gives it the combination of range and flexibility rarely seen in DNA 200 devices, making the Triade one of the longest lasting and convenient platforms to use. The Evolv DNA 200 remains as one of the most technologically advanced and customizable platforms in vaping output technology, featuring a staggering 200W maximum output, 97% efficiency, full temperature regulation, and customizable screens and settings. The accompanying Escribe software features 93 tweakable settings along with a full array of customizable profiles to finely tune output as needed. Building upon the critical acclaim of the EFusion platform, the Lost Vape Triade Triple 18650 DNA 200 Box Mod is one of the most beautiful and functional DNA 200 devices available on the market today.
Please Note: Batteries must be matched in brand, model and battery state at all times. Discharge and recharge batteries within the same grouping of three. Failure to do so may result in injury. Never use damaged or improperly wrapped batteries with this device.
- Triple 18650 Platform
- Spring Loaded Negative Contacts
- Gold Plated Contacts
- Allows for Easy Exchange and Replacement
- Best Matched with Shorter 18650 Batteries
- Incompatible with Button Top 18650 Batteries
- Carefully remove batteries by depressing negative contact with the installed battery prior to removal. Failure to do so may result in physical damage to battery and/or battery wrapping.
- Batteries Sold Separately
- Die Cast Zinc Alloy Chassis Construction
- Leather Paneled Battery Door
- Three Button Control Face
- Oversized Squared Firing Button
- Squared Adjustment Buttons
- Lost Vape Preset Escribe Settings
- Stainless Steel 510 Thread Point
- Spring Loaded Nickel Plated Brass 510 Connection
DNA 200 Features:
- 1 to 200W Output Range
- 100W Kanthal Range
- 200W Max Temperature Range
- 1 to 9V Output
- 0.1 to 2.0 ohm Kanthal Resistance Range
- 0.08 to 1.0 ohm Temperature Sensing Range
- Temperature Range
- 200 to 600 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Cell by Cell Monitoring
- Cell Balancer
- Atomizer, Weak Battery, Temperature, Resistance, Auto Power Down, and Heat Protection
- Autosensing Temperature Resistance
- Lock Mode
- Stealth Mode
- Power Lock Mode
- Power Preset Mode
- Resistance Lock
- Max Temperature Adjustment
- Output Current Continuous Max
- Output Current Instantaneous Peak
- Input Voltage
- Input Current
- Screen On Current
- Quiescent Current
- Power Down Current
- In order to use temperature control output, coils must be built using non-resistant wire. Evolv recommends Ni200.
- Please refer to Escribe documentation for walkthroughs and information on how to utilize Escribe.
Advanced User Item. Use AT YOUR OWN RISK!
NOTE: Descriptions, specifications, and claims are based on manufacturer information. Information listed and provided are to be used at the sole discretion of the consumer and are not representative of analysis, testing, and verification by VaporDNA and any and all of VaporDNA's parent and subsidiary companies. There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. VaporDNA™ and any and all of VaporDNA™'s parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). VaporDNA™ and any and all of VaporDNA™'s parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
VaporDNA™ will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
All pictures are based on practicality, copyright reserved.
RiP Trippers Triade DNA 200 Review!