Project Sub-Ohm™ X Congrevape Competition Doge RDA Second Batch Is Now Sold Out! Stay Tuned For Next Batch Announcement Date!
Two USA Companies; One Common Goal: To Bring Innovation, Originality, Affordability, and Functionality to the vaping community! Project Sub-Ohm™ X Congrevape Are Proud to Bring You A True Ultra Affordable Cloud Chasing Machine: The Competition Doge RDA Project Sub-Ohm™ Edition! This RDA is designed from ground up to have sufficient juice delivery, high conductivity, and outrageously large airflow system. The huge cloud produced from this RDA is something you need to experience to understand! Are you ready for the ultimate cloud chasing experience?
Competition Doge by Project Sub-Ohm™ X Congrevape
Designed from ground up, the Competition Doge RDA is an all US Designed RDA, features massive dual cyclops airflow channels, you will never be hurting for more airflow again!
- Adjustable Airflow holes are 11mm wide, that is the biggest airflow we have seen on an RDA!
- The Deck has no airflow restrictions
- Negative Posts are milled to the base so you are getting the maximum conductivity and durability
- 8 Cooling Fins: We believe 8 Fins are the perfect layers to cool down even some of the hottest vape
- Interchangeable components with many other popular 22mm Atomizers
- Huge Post Holes to fit some of the thickest wires
- Conical Designed Top Cap to create that perfect flavor
- Beautifully Engraved with Project Sub-Ohm™ Logo and "WOW" on the bottom of the RDA
- Copper bottom center pin only for maximum conductivity
- Thick screws for ease of build
- Deep Juice Well
- 3 Piece Design
- Serialized for that personal touch
- Matches All Other Project Sub-Ohm Products
- Original & Affordable
- Designed In USA
- Presented to you by Project Sub-Ohm™ X Congrevape
Advanced User Item. Use at Your Own Risk!
***Be sure to clean your atomizer before use.
***For Use With 30 Amp or More IMR Batteries Only!
NOTE: Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse of mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. We only recommend using Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries with a control circuit (protection PCB) to assure safe charge, discharge, etc, use of lithium ion batteries without a protection circuit is potentially hazardous
VaporDNA™ and Project Sub-Ohm™ will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
Project Sub-Ohm™ is a sub-division of VaporDNA™.
All pictures are based on practicality, copyright reserved.