A Project Sub-Ohm™ Original Creation!
One of the shortest RDAs to date! Designed by Project Sub-Ohm™ to be an outstanding performer with a price that matches the diminutive height, the Project Sub-Ohm™ Designed Freakshow Mini by Wotofo is the perfect accompaniment and addition to every vaper's collection!
100% Designed, Engineered, and Developed in The USA by Project Sub-Ohm™!
Introducing the Project Sub-Ohm™ Designed Freakshow Mini by Wotofo, an ultra small but incredibly effective rebuildable dripping atomizer! Designed on the ideological foundation of creating a RDA that not only looks stunning, but also has a feature set and price point to match, the Project Sub-Ohm™ Designed Freakshow Mini is an evolution of design. With size and functionality as the main focal points, the bottom airflow has been increased while slimming down the overall profile, alongside the flexibility to utilize Single or Dual Coil Airflow options. Tested and retested throughout the various developmental stages, the final result is a perfect balance of airflow delivery from coil to inhale, as the slammed height had to be taken into consideration. The nature of a shortened chamber also directly resulted in a more direct and condensed vapor delivery, allowing for outstanding flavor and vapor production. Wick channels are also carefully redesigned, leaving little room to spare to make way for the absolute most wicking room. All three posts are also designed with build ease and wire variability in mind, integrating slotted post holes to ensure secure contact points. A stealth delrin drip tip port is utilized in combination with the heat finned top, with heat dissipation as a top priority. Manufactured out of 304 Stainless Steel, durability and quality has been placed as a top priority. The Copper contact has also been silver plated to maximize electrical conductivity, leaving nothing for speculation. The Project Sub-Ohm™ Designed Freakshow Mini by Wotofo is a culmination of the continued effort of Project Sub-Ohm™ to produce spectacular products at an incredible price. Size can be deceiving.
- Manufactured from 304 Stainless Steel
- 22mm in diameter
- Incredibly short height (Measures at 17mm in Height)
- Stealth delrin drip tip port alongside a dual finned top cap for maximal heat dissipation
- Slotted post holes to account for wire and build variability
- Allen keyed screws to minimize loosening
- Airflow has been slimmed down yet widened to accommodate as much intake as possible
- Single and Dual Coil Airflow configurations
- Three gigantic outer airflow slots, and two gigantic inner airflow slots for maximum air delivery (All measures at 9mm x 3mm)
- Two for dual and one for single coil configuration. Airflow Holes are Fully Adjustable!
- Wick channels maximize the deep juice well space
- Ultra deep juice well despite its small size (Measures at 5mm deep)
- Negative posts are milled to the deck for rigidity and maximum electrical conductivity
- Adjustable Silver Plated Copper Contact ensures top grade conductivity
- Engraved with the now iconic Project Sub-Ohm™ Logo
- 100% Designed, Engineered, and Developed in the United States of America by Project Sub-Ohm™!
- One Project Sub-Ohm™ Designed Freakshow Mini by Wotofo
- One Allen Key
Advanced User Item. Use At Your Own Risk!
NOTE: There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. VaporDNA™ and any and all of VaporDNA™'s parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). VaporDNA™ and any and all of VaporDNA™'s parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
VaporDNA™ will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
Project Sub-Ohm™ is a sub-division of VaporDNA™.
All pictures are based on practicality, copyright reserved.