Worldwide Release of the Project Sub-Ohm™ Doge X V2 RDA by Congrevape is NOW LIVE!
Project Sub-Ohm™ Doge X v2 builds upon ingenuity with amazing airflow options, superb build quality, and the features you have grown to love from Congrevape!
Designed in California (Project Sub-Ohm™ X Congrevape)
Project Sub-Ohm™ Doge X v2 is the ultimate rebuildable atomizer for the cloud chasers! Constructed from durable and rugged stainless steel all through out the deck, the barrel and the 15mm wide bore competition cap, this Project Sub-Ohm™ Doge X v2 screams quality. The barrel of the Project Sub-Ohm™ Doge X v2 comes with a total of 18 airflow holes ranging from 1mm to 2.5mm and they are completely adjustable with the 15mm wide bore cap that has multiple airflow options milled into the cap. The deck on the Project Sub-Ohm™ Doge X v2 is all new, redesigned with a deep juice well, two negative posts milled into the deck and a copper positive post, which includes an interchangeable stainless steel post. The positive post is reinforced with a square PEEK insulator, eliminating the dreaded spinning post issues while increasing heat resistivity. The barrel is of course engraved with the iconic Project Sub-Ohm™ logo. The Project Sub-Ohm™ Doge X v2 a combination of superb build quality and amazing airflow options with an affordable price tag!
- Adjustable Airflow holes are now machined at different sizes from the top to the bottom to vary the air speed coming at the coil
- This unique design future induce swirling effect, giving you a true vortex inside of the barrel
- Entire inner barrel diameter is enlarged to 20mm to be able to use different popular drip caps including competition caps
- 22 mm outside diameter so it will fit most of your device flush!
- Deck has no airflow restrictions
- Negative Posts are milled to the base so you are getting the maximum conductivity and durability
- Interchangeable center posts
- Huge Post Holes to fit some of the thickest wires
- Beautifully Engraved with the Project Sub-Ohm™ logo
- Copper center pin and 510 pin are made of c110 lead free copper (Copper is Made In USA)
- Thick screws for ease of build
- Deep Juice Well
- 3 Piece Design
- Serialized for that personal touch
- Comes with 15mm wide bore Competition Cap installed and is cloud chasing ready!
- Designed In USA
- Engraved with the Project Sub-Ohm™ logo
- (1) Project Sub-Ohm™ Doge X v2
- (1) Interchangeable stainless steel positive post
- (1) Spare PEEK insulators set
- (1) Spare tool kit that includes tool and spare screws
Advanced User Item. Use at Your Own Risk!
***Be sure to clean your atomizer before use.
***For Use With 30 Amp or More IMR Batteries Only!
NOTE: There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. VaporDNA™ and any and all of VaporDNA™'s parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). VaporDNA™ and any and all of VaporDNA™'s parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
VaporDNA™ will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
Project Sub-Ohm™ is a sub-division of VaporDNA
All pictures are based on practicality, copyright reserved.