The Next Generation Swirl Machine is Here! Features Innovative and Fully Independent Airflow System to Create Multiple Different Swirling Effects. A True Swirl King!
Project Sub-Ohm™ Edition CLT RDA V3 by Infinite is by far one of the most innovative and versatile RDA on the market. The Project Sub-Ohm™ Edition CLT RDA V3 uses independent precision dual airflow control gives the user the ability to close or open both triple airflow slots as much or as little as they need with a simple twist of the Knurled top cap! The Project Sub-Ohm™ LCT V3 also brings incredible flexibility in regards to drip top and tip options, including a competition bore black delrin tip, a competition bore glass tip, and the option to use either the included standard tip or any standard 510 tip with the screw in adapter! Also new to this edition are larger, studier posts with large post holes to accept low gauge wiring options, fueled by a Copper 510 connection for maximum conductivity! The CLT's signature bottom heat sinks increase heat dissipation for the consummate cloud chasers. Features an incredible feature set for an incredible price, the Project Sub-Ohm™ CLT V3 is an absolute must for every vapers for all levels!
CLT RDA V3 by Project Sub-Ohm™ x Infinite
Improvement Over CLT RDA V2:
- Almost everything has been changed from top to bottom, inside and out
- Included 2 different competition caps (Black Delrin, and Glass) and a standard 510 Stainless Steel drip tip with included adapter!
- Huge Post Holes to fit some of the thicker wires
- Deck is now 3 huge square posts instead of 4 split post
- Highly Innovative Independent Airflow Adjustable System brings the swirling effect to the next level in different variations
- Completely new look!
- Beautifully engraved with Project Sub-Ohm™ Logo
- From our testing, the Project Sub-Ohm™ Edition CLT V3 outperforms all of its predecessors, making the Project Sub-Ohm™ CLT V3 in our opinion the best CLT to date!
Advanced User Item. Use at Your Own Risk!
- Made out of 304 Stainless Steel
- 22mm in Diameter so it will fit most of your mod Flush!
- Custom extreme wide bore drip tip in two different and interchangeable finishes (Black Delring, and Glass), standard Stainless Steel 510 drip tip with adaptor is also included
- Full copper adjustable contact pin
- Heat Fins on the bottom for maximum heating disbursement
- Negative posts are milled into the deck for maximum conductivity and rigidity
- Three 10mm Huge airflow slots on each side for maximum air delivery
- Independent Airflow Adjustable System to create different swirling effects, giving you the desired flavor and cloud production with simple twist of the top cap!
- Huge juice well for extra juice capacity
- Triple Square Post Design with huge hole size to fit some of the thicker wires
- Standard 510 threaded connection
- Original & Affordable
- A Must Have For ALL Cloud and Flavor Chasers!
- One of the Most Innovative Products of 2015 to date!
- Beautifully engraved with Project Sub-Ohm™ Logo
- Serialized for your personal touch
NOTE: There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. VaporDNA™ and any and all of VaporDNA™'s parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). VaporDNA™ and any and all of VaporDNA™'s parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
VaporDNA™ will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
All pictures are based on practicality, copyright reserved.
Introduction to Project Sub-Ohm Edition CLT V3 Innovative Independent Triple AFC!