Project Sub-Ohm™ Edition Mutation XL 26650 RDA V3 is The Newest 26650 RDA To The Project Sub-Ohm™ and Mutation X Family.
Want Originality? Airflow? Deep Juice Well? Affordability? Meet Mutation X! This RDA has 9 airflow holes on each side and it's adjustable! Blowing gigantic cloud has never been easier! Now Available In 26650 Size!
Designed In USA
***Please choose your finish from the drop down menu.
The Mutation X RDA V3 is an all US Designed RDA, features 18 air holes in a diagonal pattern to induce swirling, and its slicing blade adjustable airflow control allows you to blow clouds or just for flavor chasing. For Mutation XL RDA, the drip tip and top cap are milled together to expose a huge bore for maximum vapor production!
Improvements Over XL V1
- Adjustable airflow is now slicing blade style, to better induce swirling
- Comes with an ultra wide bore drip tips and it's now removable
- An included adaptor allows user to use their favorite 510 drip tips
- Philip screw head screws are used for better compatibility with your tools
- Engraved beautifully with Project Sub-Ohm™ Logo
- Many Improvements, Same Great Price!
Advanced User Item. Use at Your Own Risk!
- First 26650 RDA From Mutation Series by Indulgence
- Made out of 304 Stainless Steel, Black Coated SS, White Coated SS, Brass or Copper Construction
- SS center post with SS screws
- 18 air holes in total to have more than sufficient air travel through your coils
- Adjustable Air-flows cyclops style
- Slicing blade style adjustable airflow control to induce better swirling
- Deep Juice Well
- Huge Post Holes
- Four post design with center post been split for ease of build
- Top Heat Sink to disburse heat more quickly
- Negative Posts are milled to the deck for max conductivity and rigidity
- Comes with an ultra wide bore drip tip and it's now removable
- Included drip tip adaptor to use with your favorite 510 drip tips
- 28mm in diameter
- Available in Project Sub-Ohm™ Edition SS, Black, White, Brass and Logo-less Copper Finishes
- Beautifully engraved with Project Sub-Ohm™ Logo
- Great for doing single, dual, and quad coil builds
- Original & Affordable
- Designed In USA
NOTE: Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse of mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. We only recommend using Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries with a control circuit (protection PCB) to assure safe charge, discharge, etc, use of lithium ion batteries without a protection circuit is potentially hazardous
VaporDNA™ and Project Sub-Ohm™ will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
All pictures are based on practicality, copyright reserved.