The Newest Revision of One of The Hottest Selling RDAs! Introducing the Plume Veil V2.5 Project Sub-Ohm™ Edition! A Perfect Addition to Your Project Sub-Ohm™ Collection at a More Affordable Price!
Made In The USA (Project Sub-Ohm™ X Aethertech)
100% USA Made With 100% USA Materials
Introducing the Project Sub-Ohm™ Edition Plume Veil V2.5 by Aethertech, the newest version in the Plume Veil family now at a more affordable price! The biggest upgrade is the redesigned integrated delrin top piece that is threaded to remove the stock drip tip to replace it with the 510 drip tip adaptor. In addition, both the drip tip and 510 adaptor can be used as a chamber reducer for a better flavor experience. It features three separate sources for airflow that include fully adjustable airslots in front of the coils with AFC, air holes through the negative posts to bring air back to the side of the coil and fully adjustable airslots on top of the cap for supporting airflow. The Plume Veil V2.5 now has more accurate machining and the delrin threading is more precise building upon the foundation of the previous version. The Project Sub-Ohm ™ Plume Veil V2.5 retains all the best elements of the previous versions at an even more affordable price.
Improvements over Plume Veil V2:
- Top piece is redesigned with threading to remove the stock drip tip!
- Includes new 510 drip tip adapter that threads into the top cap so you can use your favorite drip tip!
- Machining is now more accurate and delrin threading is more precise!
- Now at a more affordable price!
Top Airflow Adjustment Instructions:
- Iconic Project Sub-Ohm™ Logo is beautifully engraved on the side of the atomizer
- Unique design with three separate sources for airflow.
- 1. Fully adjustable airslots in front of coils, with AFC.
- 2. Air holes through negative posts to bring air to back side of coil.
- 3. Fully adjustable airslots on top of the cap for supporting airflow
- Uni-deck design where the negative posts are milled into the deck
- Delrin insulator at drip tip (Also serves as AFC for top air holes)
- Post holes large enough to accommodate 4 strands of 22 gauge, so twisted builds will be no problem
- PEEK insulators with a melting point of 650 degree Fahrenheit
- Brass 510 center pin
- 22mm in diameter so the Plume Veil will fit flush on most mods on the market
- Delrin drip can now be removed to insert a delrin 510 drip tip adapter to use with other drip tips
- Both stock drip tip and adapter can be used as a chamber reducer for a better vaping experience
- Three air flow slots on top cap for single or dual air flow control
***Please be sure to clean your atomizer before use
- Remove top cap from the Plume Veil base.
- To remove the wide bore adaptor, twist the delrin wide bore drip tip adaptor clockwise (to the right) fully to drop down and remove it from the top cap.
- To insert the 510 delrin adaptor, screw it from the inside and twist it counter-clockwise (to the left) fully to secure it and adjust to your liking. This step is for the insertion of your own 510 drip tip.
- To adjust airflow, push delrin from the inside of the controller to raise the adjusting ring vertically. Adjust top airflow to preference.
- Push top piece down to secure and lock in airflow selection.
Advanced User Item. Use at Your Own Risk!
NOTE: There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. VaporDNA™ and any and all of VaporDNA™'s parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). VaporDNA™ and any and all of VaporDNA™'s parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
VaporDNA™ will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
Project Sub-Ohm™ is a sub-division of VaporDNA™.
All pictures are based on practicality, copyright reserved.