ONE OF THE MOST INNOVATIVE RDA IS NOW AVAILABLE! Introducing The Premium RDA "The Plume Veil Project Sub-Ohm™ Edition"
Made In USA (Project Sub-Ohm™ X Aethertech)
100% USA Made With 100% USA Materials
Improvements Over Plume Veil V1.2:
- Entire Deck including center and negative posts are all 24K Gold Plated For Maximum Conductivity!
- Top Airflow holes are increased from 2 to 5 holes for unbelievable air delivery!
- Juice well is much deeper than V1.2 to hold more cotton and more juice!
- For Project Sub-Ohm™ Edition Plume Veil RDA V1.5 are serialized to give you that personal touch and increase value!
- Ultra Limited!
Based on the features above, this atomizer is highly sought after, well designed and born to be a very unique piece.
- Project Sub-Ohm™ Logo is beautifully engraved on one side and Aethertech logo is engraved on the other side of the atomizer
- Unique design with three separate sources for airflows. 1. Air slots in front of coil, with AFC. 2. Air holes through negative posts to bring air to back side of coil. 3. Air holes on top of cap to create a vacuum effect
- Uni-deck design where the negative posts are milled into the deck
- For Plume Veil RDA V1.5, entire deck including center and negative posts are all 24K Gold Plated for Maximum Conductivity!
- Delrin insulator at drip tip (Also serves as AFC for top air holes)
- Rotating "T" center post to accommodate a multitude of different builds
- Post holes large enough to accommodate 4 strands of 22 gauge. So twisted builds will be no problem
- PEEK insulators with a melting points of 650 degree Fahrenheit
- 22mm in diameter so Plume Veil will fit most mod on the market flush
- Ultra Limited Quantities!
***Please be sure to clean your atomizer before use
Advanced User Item. Use at Your Own Risk!
NOTE: Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse of mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. We only recommend using Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries with a control circuit (protection PCB) to assure safe charge, discharge, etc, use of lithium ion batteries without a protection circuit is potentially hazardous
VaporDNA™ and Project Sub-Ohm™ will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
Project Sub-Ohm™ is a sub-division of VaporDNA™.
All pictures are based on practicality, copyright reserved.