Project Sub-Ohm® S200™ DNA 200 Box Mod
100% Solely Designed, Engineered, and Developed in the USA by Project Sub-Ohm™!
The Project Sub-Ohm® S200™ is the first box mod in the storied Project Square™ line to integrate Evolv's DNA 200 chip set, featuring one of the most sophisticated output technologies today coupled with a beautiful and ergonomic chassis that distinguishes itself as one of the premiere DNA 200 devices in it's market segment. The S200™ Chassis builds upon the established Project Square™ ideology of clean, timeless, and ergonomic design, featuring a softly rounded back that allows for an extremely easy to handle body. A single polished chamfer line exposes itself on both sides when viewed at specific angles, giving the chassis a subtle yet striking detail. The signature 'S' logo of the Project Square™ family is engraved towards the rear of the body, while the iconic Project Sub-Ohm® logo is engraved towards the front, creating an elegantly balanced look when viewed upon as a whole. The control and display face features, for the first time in Project Sub-Ohm® designs, a striking blue finish on the firing, adjustment, and screen bezel, paying homage to the Evolv DNA 200 chipset programmed within the chassis. Stainless Steel threadpoints ensure durability while a widened silver plated contact ensures consistent and top conductivity.
For the first time in Project Sub-Ohm® devices, the S200™ utilizes the Evolv DNA 200, the most technologically advanced chipset today. Featuring an unbelievable 1 to 200W output that simultaneously has an incredible efficiency rating of 97%, the DNA 200 can fire atomizers in traditional wattage mode from 0.1 to 2.0 ohms. The DNA 200 also features the most comprehensive temperature control capability to date, allowing users to load, set, and adjust heating elements through the companion software, Escribe. Through Escribe, users can also tweak settings for display settings, output settings, set specific profiles for output, as well as do live testing, diagnostics, troubleshooting and feedback. Alongside maintenance and tweaking, support from Evolv for the DNA 200 will be slated for rapid and consistent firmware upgrades, being the current flagship chip in their stable.
In the continuing pursuit of providing high quality, thoughtfully designed, and premiere devices, the Project Sub-Ohm® S200™ DNA 200 is the flagship of the Project Square™ family, implementing the core design elements that have become a worldwide sensation with the most advanced chipset today.
- The First Evolv DNA 200 Project Sub-Ohm® Box Mod
- High Grade Hardened Aluminum Construction
- 1300 mAh 3S Lithium Polymer Battery
- Ergonomic Design
- Follows the Lineage of Project Sub-Ohm® Project Square™ Box Mods
- Rounded Curve
- Sleek Curves
- Elegant and Timeless Chassis Design
- Striking Semi-Hidden Chamfered Edge
- Visible from Front and Top Only
- Limited Edition Blue Accent Bezel and Button
- Stainless Trim Around Firing Button
- Stainless Steel Threadpoints
- Silver Plated 510 Contact
- Balanced Engraving Layout
- Signature Project Square™ Engraving
- Iconic Project Sub-Ohm® Engraving
- Triple Vent Hole Location
DNA 200 Features:
- 1 to 200W Output Range
- 100W Kanthal Range (Able to be changed through Escribe)
- 200W Max Temperature Range
- 1 to 9V Output
- 0.1 to 2.0 ohm Kanthal Resistance Range
- 0.08 to 1.0 ohm Temperature Sensing Range
- Temperature Range
- 200 to 600 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Cell by Cell Monitoring
- Cell Balancer
- Atomizer, Weak Battery, Temperature, Resistance, Auto Power Down, and Heat Protection
- Autosensing Temperature Resistance
- Lock Mode
- Stealth Mode
- Power Lock Mode
- Power Preset Mode
- Resistance Lock
- Max Temperature Adjustment
- Output Current Continuous Max
- Output Current Instantaneous Peak
- Input Voltage
- Input Current
- Screen On Current
- Quiescent Current
- Power Down Current
- One Project Sub-Ohm® S200™ DNA 200 Box Mod
- One Micro USB Charging Cable
- User Manual
- Project Sub-Ohm® S200™ Presentation Box
- In order to use temperature control output, coils must be built using non-resistant wire. Evolv recommends Ni200.
- Please refer to Escribe documentation for walkthroughs and information on how to utilize Escribe.
Advanced User Item. Use At Your Own Risk!
NOTE: Descriptions, specifications, and claims are based on manufacturer information. Information listed and provided are to be used at the sole discretion of the consumer and are not representative of analysis, testing, and verification by VaporDNA and any and all of VaporDNA's parent and subsidiary companies. There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. VaporDNA™ and any and all of VaporDNA™'s parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). VaporDNA™ and any and all of VaporDNA™'s parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
VaporDNA™ will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
Project Sub-Ohm® is a sub-division of VaporDNA™.
All pictures are based on practicality, copyright reserved.
The Project Sub-Ohm® S200™ DNA 200 Box Mod