SMOKtech R200 200W TC Box Mod
The SMOKtech R200 TC Box Mod is an ultra compact, dual 18650 battery high performance box mod that has a maximum output of 200W coupled with a comprehensive temperature control suite that allows for adjustable TCR parameters that combine to create one of the most powerful and able devices in it's size segment. The R200 integrates SMOKtech's and Koopor's knowledge in high performance output devices in a platform adjusted from the compact and durable R80. The result is a 200W Temperature Controlled device that measures a diminutive 85.5mm by 55mm by 23mm, creating one of the smallest high performance devices in today's market. Featuring a chipset that has an outstanding range of 1 to 200W with a minimum atomizer resistance of 0.1 ohms, the R200 can easily handle practically any Sub-Ohm Tank, RTA, and RDA on the market. The temperature control module is very comprehensive, offering support for Ni200 Nickel, Stainless Steel, and Titanium while simultaneously allowing users to adjust TCR parameters for a more precise and specific output. Adjustable Initial Resistance allows user's to hardset initial resistance, ensuring minimal interference from contact and conductivity issues. The injection molded magnetic battery door opens quickly and fastens securely, making battery loading straightforward. With a diverse feature set, a compact form factor, and extended range with upgradeable firmware, the SMOKtech R200 200W TC Box Mod is a perfect everyday carry.
Please Note: Batteries must be matched in brand, model and battery state at all times. Discharge and recharge batteries within the same grouping of two. Failure to do so may result in injury. Never use damaged or improperly wrapped batteries with this device.
- 1 to 200W Output Range
- 0.8 to 9.0V Output Range
- 0.1 to 3.0 ohm Atomizer Resistance Range
- Firmware Upgradeable
- TCR Adjustable Temperature Control Module
- Ni200 Nickel Support
- Titanium Support
- Stainless Steel Support
- Able to Adjust Temperature Coefficient of Resistance for Ultra Fine Tuning
- 0.06 to 2.0 ohm Atomizer Resistance Range
- 200 to 600 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Adjustable Initial Resistance
- Precision Output
- Can Compensate for Issues with Contact, Variances in Contact Material
- Adjustable Range of 0.05 ohms
- Injection Molded Magnetic Battery Door
- Accepts Two High Amperage 18650 Batteries (sold separately)
- 24K Gold Plated Positive and Negative Terminals
- High Electrical Conductivity
- 8 Vent Holes for Safety
- Ultra Compact Zinc and Aluminum Alloy Construction
- Spring Loaded 510
- Ergonomic Three Button Control Interface
- Micro USB Charging and Update Port
- Short Circuit/Over Heating/Low Battery/Intelligent Atomizer/Puff Monitoring/12 Second Protection
- One SMOKtech R200 200W TC Box Mod
- TFV4 Mini Back Up Kit
- Shorty Replacement Glass Tube
- One TFV4 0.3 ohm Clapton Dual Core (Shorty Size)
- One TFV4 1.8 ohm Clapton Single Core (Shorty Size)
- One Improved Design Tank Seal
- User Manual and Customer Card
- USB Upgrade Cable
Advanced User Item. Use at Your Own Risk!
NOTE: There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. VaporDNA™ and any and all of VaporDNA™'s parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). VaporDNA™ and any and all of VaporDNA™'s parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
VaporDNA™ will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
All pictures are based on practicality, copyright reserved.