The SX Mini M Class 60 Watt Box Mod utilizes the SX350J, the first temperature limiting and the most cutting edge chip from YiHi, allowing for up to 60 watts across four modes!
Introducing the SXmini M Class, one of the most highly advanced and user orientated mods in the market, featuring the SX350J chip! The SXmini is designed specifically for use for professional and high level vapers, but with the flexibility to cater to the beginner and entry level users. An extremely small and powerful device, balanced perfectly for power and convenience, the SXmini is designed with top level ergonomics and usability in mind. A curved firing button is positioned to be able to fired from any angle, while the recessed, high click adjustment buttons. Manufactured out of Zinc Alloys, the SXmini features soft curves and excellent weight and balance. Battery removal is done utilizing a coin-slotted bottom screw plate, making battery adjustment and use a breeze. A conveniently placed Micro-USB charging port allows for simultaneous firing and charging. The YiHi SX350J features intelligent Temperature Limiting from 200 to 580 degrees Fahrenheit, along with anti-dry burn warning technology. With a minimum firing resistance of 0.15 ohms, the SXmini can effectively power the most popular tanks and rebuildables on the market. The SX350J also features four distinct modes of output, Powerful+, Powerful, Standard, and Soft, allowing users to fine tune output to a higher degree. With an incredibly designed chassis and an even more impressive chip, the SXmini M Class is at the pinnacle of current vape technology.
- (1) SXmini M Class Mod
- (1) Micro-USB Charging Cord
- (1) Manual and Warranty Information
- Zinc Alloy Body
- Stainless Steel 510 Fittings with Brass Spring-loaded Connection
- Coin-slotted Screw Point
- Wide-Area Fire Button
- High Click Recessed Adjustment Buttons
- Temperature control. Anti-dry burning technology
- Output Joule:10J-60J. 200-580 Degrees Fahrenheit/100-300 Degrees Celsius
- Resistance Limit: 0.05 - 0.3 ohms (Temperature Control Mode)
- Single Battery 60 Watt Regulated, 85 Watts in bypass mode (Mechanical Mode)
- Output Voltage: 1.0 - 9.5 Volts
- Resistance Limit: 0.15 - 3.0 ohm (Wattage Modes)
- Four Modes: Powerful+, Powerful, Standard, Soft
- Buck-Boost&Boost, DC-DC Converter
- 450 mAh Micro-USB Charging Port
- Rotary Display
- Gravity Sensor System
- Upgradeable Software
- Reverse Polarity, Output Short, Low Resistance, Low Battery Voltage, and Overheating Protection
- FOR USE WITH 30 AMP IMR/INR BATTERIES OR HIGHER ONLY! BATTERY IS NOT INCLUDED
- Both Batteries Must Be Inserted Positive Side Towards the 510!
- In order to use temperature control output, coils must be built using non-resistant wire. YiHi recommends Ni200.
- Do not use any batteries if the outside wrapper has come off!
- Turn off the device before pulling your batteries out.
Warning: In no event, regardless of cause shall VaporDNA™ be liable for any type of bodily injury or property damage.
***Always turn off the device and take the battery out when not in use!
Advanced User Item. Use AT YOUR OWN RISK!
FOR USE WITH 30 AMPS OR HIGHER IMR BATTERIES ONLY!!!
NOTE: Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse of mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. We only recommend using Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries with a control circuit (protection PCB) to assure safe charge, discharge, etc, use of lithium ion batteries without a protection circuit is potentially hazardous
VaporDNA™ will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
All pictures are based on practicality, copyright reserved.