Samsung INR18650-25R 2500 mAh 20A Battery is the latest battery from Samsung that is capable of handling continuous amperage of 20 amp!
Please Note: Samsung has verified that there an alternative wrapping, available in green, is also an authentic INR18650-25R 2500 mAh 20A Battery
- Flat Top Battery
- Nominal Capacity: 2500 mAh
- Max Continuous Rated Discharge: 20A (at 25 degrees C)
- Nominal Voltage: 3.6V
- After Fresh Charge: 4.2V
- Cycle Info: Capacity drops to 60% after 250 full charge/discharge cycles
- Do Not Discharge below: 2.5V
- Standard Charge: CC/CV @ 1 amp / 4.20 volts +/- .05V, 100 mA cut-off
- Impedance: 22.15 +/- 2 milliohms
- Weight: 45g
- Height: 64.85 +/- 0.15mm
- Diameter: 18.33 +/- 0.07mm
- Operational Charging Temperature Range: 0-50 degrees C (best below 45 degrees C)
- Operational Discharging Temperature Range: -20 to +75 degrees C (best below 60 degrees C)
These are high capacity and high discharge current batteries. If mishandled / mistreated, they can cause you SERIOUS INJURY. USE AT YOUR OWN RISK !
- Do NOT short.
- Do NOT leave unattended when charging.
- Do NOT leave unattended immediately AFTER charging.
- Do NOT carry in your pocket or purse unless they are in a secure non-conductive carry case.
- They are not toys. Do not let your children or pets play with them.
- Do NOT recharge with cheap chargers that keep on trickle charging after the normal cycle or that do not follow the Constant Current / Constant Voltage (CC/CV) algorithm properly.
NOTE: There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. VaporDNA™ and any and all of VaporDNA™'s parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). VaporDNA™ and any and all of VaporDNA™'s parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
VaporDNA™ will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
All pictures are based on practicality, copyright reserved.