The "suitcase" IS BACK in V2!
Welcome The Little Brother Of the "littlemaN"™! Project Sub-Ohm™ Has Created The "suitcase"™ 70 Watts Mod! Next Level Vaping is Here!
WARNING!!! FOR USE WITH 30 AMPS OR HIGHER IMR BATTERIES ONLY!
NOTE: We decided to do things a little differently this time, so all serial numbers on "suitcase"™ are reverse serialized! Starting from 1000, 999, 998 and so on.
***This Listing Is For "suitcase"™ Mod Only!
Made By Pioneer4you X Project Sub-Ohm™
Even since the introduction of the original "suitcase" Mod, it has gain immediate popularity among the world of vapers! Now we decided to bring the "suitcase" back as V2! Features a powerful 70 Watts YiHi SX 330 Chips capable of pushing out 70 Watts of power! The performance and portability factor of the "suitcase" Mod makes it the perfect device to power your Atlantis, Sub-Tank, or any RDAs you would like to use on this 70 Watts powerhouse!
- 1 "suitcase"™ V2 Mod by Project Sub-Ohm™
- 1 USB Cord
Improvements Over "suitcase"™ V1.2:
- Power has been increased to 70 Watts with the upgraded YiHi SX 330 chip
- Price has also been reduced to be more affordable!
- Compatible with Atlantis, and Sub-Tanks and still have enough power to satisfy the hardcore RDA users out there
The "suitcase"™ V2 by Project Sub-Ohm™ is a powerful Variable Wattage Device that can adjustable it's power from 7W to 70W in increments of 0.1 Watts! This device uses upgraded YiHi SX330 Chip, which is capable of firing coils at 0.2 ohm up to 3.0 ohm. The "suitcase"™ Mod is powered by a single IMR 18650 battery and is capable of producing up to 70 Watts of power! The two screws on the back of the device hold the battery cover firm and sturdy. The battery is removable, but the device can also be charged internally with the included USB to Micro USB cord. The device can also act as a passthrough while charging, super handy when you need to vape while charging. The OLED screen is bright and easy to read, and also shows you the wattage, resistance, output voltage and battery life. There are two ways of firing the device, a standard firing button and a revolutionary "Touch Firing", which is located next the the 510 connection. This sensor allows the device to be fired using heat from your finger when press on to the plate.
- V2 Eliminated Auto Fire Due to E-Liquid touching the heat plate
- V2 Improved the back cover screws for more rigid and sturdy c
- Full Aluminum Body For rigidity!
- Capable of firing 0.2 ohm - 3.0 ohm build
- Capable of putting out 70 Watts of power!
- Beautifully Engraved With Project Sub-Ohm™ Logo and "suitcase"™ logo
- Serialized (Reverse serialized starting from 1000, 999, 998 and so on)
- Matches all other Project Sub-Ohm™ products
- Output Power: 7W - 70W
- Output Voltage: 3.6V - 8.5V
- Input Current: 1.3A - 25.0A
- Input Voltage: 3.2V - 4.5V
- Loading Resistance: 0.2 ohm - 3.0 ohm
- Low Resistance Protection
- High Input Voltage Warning
- Output Short Circuit Protection
- Reverse Battery Protection
- FOR USE WITH 30 AMPS OR HIGHER IMR BATTERIES ONLY!
- Please do not put in your battery in wrong direction
- Make sure battery sit completely snug in the battery slot
- Do not use any batteries if the outside wrapper has come off!
- Turn off the device before pulling your battery out
- Do not wrap your coils below 0.2 ohm and always vape safe!
Warning: Project Sub-Ohm™ is a product design and development studio for Electronic Cigarettes and do not involve in any product manufacturing process. Use this product at your own risk. In no event, regardless of cause shall VaporDNA™ and Project Sub-Ohm™ be liable for any type of bodily injury or property damage.
***Always turn off the device and take the battery out when not in use!
Advanced User Item. Use AT YOUR OWN RISK!
FOR USE WITH 30 AMPS OR HIGHER IMR BATTERIES ONLY!!!
NOTE: There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. VaporDNA™ and any and all of VaporDNA™'s parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). VaporDNA™ and any and all of VaporDNA™'s parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
VaporDNA™ will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
Project Sub-Ohm™ is a sub-division of VaporDNA™.
All pictures are based on practicality, copyright reserved.