Project Sub-Ohm™ "thinmaN" Silver Edition Sold Out! Stay Tuned For More Innovative Products From Project Sub-Ohm™.
Welcome The Big Uncle Of the "littlemaN"™! Project Sub-Ohm™ Has Created The "thinmaN"™ 150 Watts Mod!
WARNING!!! FOR USE WITH 30 AMPS OR HIGHER IMR BATTERIES ONLY!
NOTE: All Project Sub-Ohm "thinmaN"™ 150 Watts Mod Are Serialized!
***This Listing Is For "thinmaN"™ Mod Only!
Made By Pioneer4you X Project Sub-Ohm™
Even since the introduction of the "littlemaN'™, "suitcase"™ and "fatbaby"™ Box mods, each creation has gain a huge popularity among the world of vapers! Now Project Sub-Ohm™ has found the perfect platform to build on its FOURTH box mod. The "thinmaN"™ 150 Watts iPV3 Mod made by Pioneer4you. The goal is simple, to create an affordable and even more powerful device that can satisfy the vapers out there!
- 1 "thinmaN"™ Mod by Project Sub-Ohm™
- 1 USB Cord
The "thinmaN"™ series by Project Sub-Ohm™ is a powerful Variable Wattage Device that can adjustable it's power from 7W to 150W in increments of 0.1 Watts! This device uses an upgraded YiHi SX330 Chip, which is capable of firing coils at 0.1 ohm up to 3.0 ohm. The "thinmaN"™ Mod is powered by dual IMR 18650 battery and is capable of producing up to 150 Watts of power! The two screws on the back of the device hold the battery cover firm and sturdy. The battery is removable. The OLED screen is bright and easy to read, and also shows you the wattage, resistance, output voltage and battery life.
- Uses latest YiHi SX330 V3s Chip
- Firmware is upgradeable via USB Port, up to 180 Watts
- Full Aluminum Body For rigidity!
- Capable of firing 0.1 ohm - 3.0 ohm build
- Capable of putting out 150 Watts of power!
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- Output Short Protection
- Low Resistance Protection
- Battery Low Voltage Protection
- Temperature Overheat Protection
- Beautifully Engraved With Project Sub-Ohm™ Logo and "thinmaN"™ logo
- Serialized for that personal touch
- Matches all other Project Sub-Ohm™ products
- NOTE: Touch Sensor Plate Does Not Work On ALL IPV3s
- The charger cable included in the IPV3s are for firmware upgrade only! Does not charge the device!
- Output Power: 7W - 150W
- Output Voltage: 1.0V - 7.0V
- Input Current: 30A
- Input Voltage: 6.2V - 8.5V
- Loading Resistance: 0.1 ohm - 3.0 ohm
- Low Resistance Protection
- High Input Voltage Warning
- Output Short Circuit Protection
- Reverse Battery Protection
- FOR USE WITH 30 AMPS OR HIGHER IMR BATTERIES ONLY!
- Please do not put in your battery in wrong direction
- Make sure battery sit completely snug in the battery slot
- Do not use any batteries if the outside wrapper has come off!
- Turn off the device before pulling your battery out
- Do not wrap your coils below 0.2 ohm and always vape safe!
Warning: Project Sub-Ohm™ is a product design and development studio for Electronic Cigarettes and do not involve in any product manufacturing process. Use this product at your own risk. In no event, regardless of cause shall VaporDNA™ and Project Sub-Ohm™ be liable for any type of bodily injury or property damage.
***Always turn off the device and take the battery out when not in use!
Advanced User Item. Use AT YOUR OWN RISK!
FOR USE WITH 30 AMPS OR HIGHER IMR BATTERIES ONLY!!!
NOTE: There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. VaporDNA™ and any and all of VaporDNA™'s parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). VaporDNA™ and any and all of VaporDNA™'s parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
VaporDNA™ will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
Project Sub-Ohm™ is a sub-division of VaporDNA™.
All pictures are based on practicality, copyright reserved.