Made In USA
The Tobh Atty Atomizer is made with the followings:
Advanced User Item. Use at Your Own Risk!
- Features brand new engraving (Jay-Bo has put lots of thought into this logo, it means a lot to him)
- Made with 303 stainless steel one-piece uni-body design in which the negative posts will not turn or move
- Solid copper bottom contact for better conductivity
- Post holes are .05" to easily accommodate a wide selections of kanthal wire gauges
- High strength PEEK top and bottom center post insulator, rated for 480 degree Fahrenheit
- 18-8 stainless black oxidized machine screws
- Black Buna-N O-rings Rated to +280 degree Fahrenheit
- 303 stainless steel sleeve with SIX 1/16 inch holes placed horizontally combines with THREE 1/8th inch holes to create better distribution of air flow across the coils. There is no drilling needed.
- Stainless finned top cap with a conical internal design to channel flavor while decreasing the occurrence of tubulant air or low pressure zones in the chamber. In addition, the fins act as fully functional heat sinks which disperse heat away from the cols and drip tips.
- Deep laser engraving on the sleeve that will not polish off
- Serialized and laser engraved #NotaClone
- Limited Quantities!
NOTE: There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. VaporDNA™ and any and all of VaporDNA™'s parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). VaporDNA™ and any and all of VaporDNA™'s parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
VaporDNA™ will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
All pictures are based on practicality, copyright reserved.