The Ultimate and Revolutionary Tool For Your Micro Coil Build! Everyone's A Master Builder With This Master Tool!
Made In USA
The Kuro Koiler is easily the most revolutionary, ultra functionary auto coiler that will create tight, uniform coils in just seconds. Build from 20 - 28 Gauge rounded kanthal wire or any low resistant wires like G-Plat, Royal or Hot wire with just twist of your finger!
***Please choose your coil size from the drop down menu (CW-20 Makes 2.0mm coils, CW-25 Makes 2.5mm coils, CW-30 Makes 3.0mm coils)
- Revolutionary Patent Pending Micro Coiling Technology, making coils now is a breeze
- Simply trap your wire, rotate the top cap, and you get that perfect micro coil in seconds, each and every time!
- Light weight and portable, perfect for traveling, and on the go!
- Unique styling with stylish colors, each color represent different coil size
- CW-20 - Make 2 mm coils, CW-25 - Makes 2.5mm coils, CW-30 - Makes 3mm Coils
- By far the most innovative and revolutionary products of the year!
- Patent Pending
- Made In USA
- Insert the socket screw into the appropriate hole of the winder section
- a. For 26 - 28 gauge wire, use hole number 1
- b. For 20 - 24 gauge wire, use hole number 2
Note: The coiler winds the coils with the loops touching each other. This can initially give wrong resistance values without first burning in the coil. Care must be taken when first firing the device with a new coil. Carefully pulse the device to bring temperature upo slowly so ou do not create a "hot leg" and melt the coil. Rake the coils lightly in between pulsing to improve the break in process. Pre burning or oxidizing the wire before making the coil may also help.
- Insert wire through hole on the side of the handle. Leave about 1/2" of the wire protruding from the hole. Hold the end of the wire against the handle so it won't pull through
- Pull the loose end of the wire around the shaft
- Slide the winder section over the shaft with the pin facing toward the handle
- Turn the winder section so that it catches the wire and starts wrapping it around the shaft. Keep light pressure against handle while winding. Excessive pressure will force smaller gauge wire to wrap over itself
- When finished, remove winder and straighten the wire end that protrudes from the hole in the handle
- Push up on the wire to slide coil up. Carefully grab the coil at the bottom to slide it off the shaft
Caution: Keep out the reach of small children.
Advanced User Item. Use at Your Own Risk!
NOTE: There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. VaporDNA™ and any and all of VaporDNA™'s parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). VaporDNA™ and any and all of VaporDNA™'s parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
VaporDNA™ will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
All pictures are based on practicality, copyright reserved.
Revolutionary Patent Pending Kuro Koiler Demonstration.