Vapor Flask DNA 40 by Vapor Shark
The Vapor Flask by Vapor Shark is a collaborative effort between two giants in manufacturing to produce a new and improved Vapor Flask, integrating a larger screen with dimming capabilities, a rubberized finish, and an increase of 350% of charging speed with Zip Charging. Utilizing the newest DNA 40 chip set, the Vapor Flask asserts itself as a high quality, fully featured, temperature capable device. Building upon the the ergonomic form factor of the original Vapor Flask, the new edition is manufactured out of solid 6061 Aluminum, featuring an oxidized matte black rubberized finish for a textured feel that feels incredibly comfortable to use and hold for extended periods of time. The top mounted OLED screen makes a return, now with a larger, widescreen DNA 40. The charging port has been improved to increase durability, as well as integrating Zip Charging, increasing charging speed by an incredible 350%. Paired with two 18650 batteries (sold separately) the Vapor Flask by Vapor Shark has great range with little downtime. The signature Brass coin slot buttons make a return, making battery replacement simple and easy. Upgraded in every way at an even lower price point, the Vapor Flask by Vapor Shark is set to make a splash in today's market.
- Vapor Flask and Vapor Shark Collaboration
- 22mm Diameter 510
- Oxidized Matte Black Finish with Rubberized Coating
- Evolv DNA 40
- Temperature Control Capability
- 6061 Aluminum
- Brass Buttons
- Custom Milled Buttons
- Micro USB Charger
- Zip Charging Technology
- Increase of 350% Charging Speed
- Top Mounted OLED Screen
- Utilizes Two 18650 Batteries (sold separately)
DNA 40 Features:
- Power Regulated Digital Switch-Mode DC-DC Converter
- Utilizes a Small OLED Display
- Temperature Protection
- Step Up/Step Down Topology
- Digital Controls
- Onboard Buttons
- Synchronous Rectification for Maximum Battery Life and Minimal Heat Generation
- Output Power: 1 - 40 Watts
- Output Voltage: 1 - 9.0 Volts
- Output Current: 16.0 Amps
- Atomizer Resistance, Standard Wire: 0.16 - 2.0 Ohms
- Atomizer Resistance, Temperature Sensing Wire, Cold: 0.10 - 1.0 Ohm
- Input Voltage: 3.1 - 4.3 Volts
- Input Current: 0.5 - 16 Amps
Advanced User Item. Use AT YOUR OWN RISK!
- FOR USE WITH (2) 30 AMP IMR/INR BATTERIES OR HIGHER ONLY!
- Both Batteries Must Be Inserted Positive Side Towards the 510 and Screen!
- In order to use temperature control output, coils must be built using non-resistant wire. Evolv recommends Ni200.
- Do not use any batteries if the outside wrapper has come off!
- Turn off the device before pulling your batteries out.
NOTE: Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse of mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. We only recommend using Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries with a control circuit (protection PCB) to assure safe charge, discharge, etc, use of lithium ion batteries without a protection circuit is potentially hazardous
VaporDNA™ will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
All pictures are based on practicality, copyright reserved.