Ergonomics, high level craftsmanship, and the most advanced vaping chipset collide to bring you the Squonk by Vapor Flask!
Made proudly in the USA!
Note: This listing is for ONE Squonk by Vapor Flask Only! RDA is not included!
Introducing the "Squonk" edition by Vapor Flask! A collaborative effort bringing together the best in innovation by adding the Squonk feature in a quality device. Squonking is a method in where a juice bottle is encased within the device. When you squeeze the bottle, it feeds e-liquid via the Vapor Flask's Squonk system directly into your favorite bottom-fed atomizer. Gone are the days that you have to remove your top cap and saturate your wick with juice, instead, you conveniently squeeze juice through the milled slot on the side of the Vapor Flask and it saturates your wick with Vapor Flask's efficient system! Proudly designed and manufactured in the United States of America, the "Squonk" carries the signature ergonomic curve of the original Vapor Flask. Usability and vapability is first and foremost in the design of the enclosure, focusing on developing an organic fit and form for the user's hand. The top mounted screen is thoughtfully positioned for instant visibility throughout use.
Manufactured out of top grade 6061 Aluminum and finished with a beautiful black, the "Squonk" utilizes Evolv's vaunted DNA 40, bringing one of the most sought after boards and pairing it in an incredible enclosure. Not only does it have industry leading output accuracy, but the DNA 40 is the first board to utilize a direct temperature control during operation. Not only does this entail a revolutionary style of vaping but also ensures a high level of safety, efficiency, and usability.
Stainless Steel 510 fittings and threading ensure durability, and a brass spring loaded pin accommodates any standard 510 threaded atomizer, while also flush fitting a 22mm atomizer. An easily accessible Micro USB Charging Port allows for fast and quick charging for on the go usability and longevity. Independently accessed dual slots which hold one 18650 battery and the other for the Squonk system. Each port is fitted with a brass negative contact disc slotted for easy removal and installation of the battery and Squonk system. All new stainless steel firing and adjustment buttons exclusive to the "Squonk" create a striking visual contrast that affirms the exclusivity of this edition. Beauty, precision, exclusivity. The "Squonk" by Vapor Flask!
- (1) Project Sub-Ohm "flaskmaN"™ by Vapor Flask
- (1) Braided Micro USB Charging Cord
- (1) Vapor Flask Carrying Pouch
- (2) Bottom Feeding Pins with o-rings
- (2) 6ml Squonking Juice Bottles
- 6061 Aluminum Enclosure
- Exclusive Custom Milled Stainless Steel Buttons
- Squonk system for use with Bottom-fed Atomizers
- DNA 40 by Evolv Certified Device
- Stainless Steel 510 Fittings and Threading
- Spring-loaded Brass Positive Pin
- Brass Negative Discs
DNA 40 Features:
- Power Regulated Digital Switch-Mode DC-DC Converter
- Utilizes a Small OLED Display
- Temperature Protection
- Step Up/Step Down Topology
- Digital Controls
- Onboard Buttons
- Synchronous Rectification for Maximum Battery Life and Minimal Heat Generation
- Output Power: 1 - 40 Watts
- Output Voltage: 1 - 9.0 Volts
- Output Current: 16.0 Amps
- Atomizer Resistance, Standard Wire: 0.16 - 2.0 Ohms
- Atomizer Resistance, Temperature Sensing Wire, Cold: 0.10 - 1.0 Ohm
- Input Voltage: 3.1 - 4.3 Volts
- Input Current: 0.5 - 16 Amps
*** Bottom Feeding pin for atomizer and atomizer not included.
- FOR USE WITH (1) 30 AMP IMR/INR BATTERY OR HIGHER ONLY!
- Please follow the directions included with the device to assemble the Squonk system.
- Squonk feature is only compatible with a Bottom-fed Atomizer!
- Battery Must Be Inserted Positive Side Towards the 510 and Screen!
- In order to use temperature control output, coils must be built using non-resistant wire. Evolv recommends Ni200.
- Do not use any batteries if the outside wrapper has come off!
- Turn off the device before pulling your batteries out.
***Always turn off the device and take the battery out when not in use!
Advanced User Item. Use AT YOUR OWN RISK!
FOR USE WITH 30 AMPS OR HIGHER IMR BATTERIES ONLY!!!
NOTE: Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse of mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. We only recommend using Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries with a control circuit (protection PCB) to assure safe charge, discharge, etc, use of lithium ion batteries without a protection circuit is potentially hazardous
VaporDNA™ will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
All pictures are based on practicality, copyright reserved.