iSmoka Eleaf Mini iStick 20 Watt is the premier ultra subcompact device, combining an astounding form factor with strong performance and flexibility
The iSmoka Eleaf Mini iStick 20 Watt device is the upgrade to its flagship Mini iStick 10 watts device. With a design emphasis on utmost portability without sacrificing extreme battery life or functionality, the Mini iStick 20 Watt comes integrated with a 1050mAh battery that charges via a conveniently placed Micro USB. A topside screen makes visibility and adjustment clear and easy. Now having the capability to fire up to 5.5 volts, the iStick Mini 20 Watt can easily power non-subohm tanks and sub-compact RBA's with ease. The Mini iStick 20 Watt is one of the most absolute perfect pocket vape, emergency carry, and stealth vape in existence, combining power, form factor, and price point.
Note: Mini iStick 20W device will not work with sub-ohm tanks due to the ohm limitation.
- Extremely Portable, Powerful and Affordable
- 20 Watts of vaping power at palm of your hand
- Ultra affordable, one of the most affordable voltage / wattage device on the market
- Features a native 510 connection, and included an optional eGo adapter for maximum compatibility
- 1050 mAh Battery; ultra long battery life
- Beautifully crafted in multiple color options
- Available in Black, Silver, Blue, and Fuchsia Finishes
- Size: 23.5mm x 21mm x 52mm
- Voltage output: 3.3V - 5.5V
- Wattage output: 20W
- Threading: 510 / eGo optional
Product Package Includes:
- 1 x iStick Mini 20 Watt Device
- 1 x 510 and eGo threaded adapter
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Instruction Booklet
Advanced User Item. Use at Your Own Risk! Do Not Fire Atomizer Resistance Lower Than 1 Ohm!
NOTE: Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse of mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. We only recommend using Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries with a control circuit (protection PCB) to assure safe charge, discharge, etc, use of lithium ion batteries without a protection circuit is potentially hazardous
VaporDNA will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
All pictures are based on practicality, copyright reserved.