iSmoka Eleaf iStick is by far the one of the smallest, portable, powerful, and ultra affordable 30 Watts device on the market today! Now Powers Atlantis and Sub-Tank!
The all new iStick by Eleaf is the most compact 30 Watts device on the market to today! This tiny monster fits in your palm of your hand and is extremely ergonomic. Powered by a built in 2200 mAh battery with integrated micro-USB port for easy charging. The iStick can be used while charging as well, super convenience! The best of all, iStick 30 Watts now powers Aspire Atlantis, Kanger Sub-Tank or any atomizer with 0.4 ohm resistance! This is huge!
***Please choose your color from the drop down menu.
Note: The iStick 30 Watts Mod Do Not Come With USB Charger and Ego Adaptor! USB Charger Is Sold Separately. iStick will now work on Aspire Atlantis Tank , Kanger Sub-Tank or any atomizer with resistance of 0.4 ohm. The lowest resistance the iStick can power is 0.4 ohm.
- Portable, Powerful and Affordable
- 30 Watts of vaping power at palm of your hand
- Ultra affordable, one of the most affordable high voltage / wattage device on the market
- Features a native 510 connection for maximum compatibility
- Spring Connector for best conductivity and compatibility
- 2200 mAh Battery; ultra long battery life
- Beautifully crafted in multiple color options
- iStick 30 Watts features a new atomizer lip to align with your 22mm Tanks or RDAs flush!
- Added button lock functionality protects the buttons and prolong the life span
- iStick 30 Watts is the most compact 30 Watts device to date! (Record Setter)
- Now for this first time, iStick 30 Watts can fire down to 0.4 ohm resistance, which means it can power popular Aspire Atlantis, Kanger Sub-Tank or any future tank that comes out with 0.4 ohm or higher resistance
Product Package Includes:
- Size: 77mm x 23mm x 32.5mm
- Color: Black, Silver, Fuchsia, Blue
- Voltage output: 2.0V - 8.0V
- Wattage output: 5W - 30W
- Threading: 510 Connection
Advanced User Item. Use at Your Own Risk!
NOTE: There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. VaporDNA™ and any and all of VaporDNA™'s parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). VaporDNA™ and any and all of VaporDNA™'s parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
VaporDNA™ will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
All pictures are based on practicality, copyright reserved.