iSmoka Eleaf iStick Mini Take Portability to The Next Level!
The next creation iStick Mini by Eleaf is the most compact 10 Watts device on the market by Eleaf! This ultra tiny monster fits in your palm of your hand and is extremely ergonomic. Powered by a built in 1050 mAh battery with integrated micro-USB port for easy charging. The iStick can be used while charging as well, super convenience!
***Please choose your color from the drop down menu.
Note: The iStick 20 Watts Mod Do Not Come With USB Charger! USB Charger Is Sold Separately. iStick will not work on Aspire Atlantis Tank due to the ohm limitation. iStick do not fire atomizer resistance lower than 1 ohm!
- Extremely Portable, Powerful and Affordable
- 10 Watts of vaping power at palm of your hand
- Ultra affordable, one of the most affordable voltage / wattage device on the market
- Features a native 510 connection, and included an optional eGo adapter for maximum compatibility
- 1050 mAh Battery; ultra long battery life
- Beautifully crafted in multiple color options
Product Package Includes:
- Size: 23.5mm x 21mm x 52mm
- Color: Black, Silver, Fuchsia, Blue
- Voltage output: 3.3V - 5.0V
- Wattage output: 10W
- Threading: 510 / eGo optional
Advanced User Item. Use at Your Own Risk! Do Not Fire Atomizer Resistance Lower Than 1 Ohm!
- 1 x iStick Mini 10 Watts Device
- 1 x 510 and eGo threaded adapter
NOTE: Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse of mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. We only recommend using Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries with a control circuit (protection PCB) to assure safe charge, discharge, etc, use of lithium ion batteries without a protection circuit is potentially hazardous
VaporDNA will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
All pictures are based on practicality, copyright reserved.