Innokin Has Released The iTaste MVP 3.0 To Add To Their Legendary MVP Line Now With A Sizeable 3800 mAh Integrated Battery For A Substantially Increased Battery Life!
The iTaste MVP 3.0 has been upgraded from top to bottom with both variable voltage and variable wattage functionality. The variable voltage feature can be adjusted from 3.0v to 9.0v in increments of .1 volts, while the variable wattage feature can be adjusted from 6.0 to 30 watts, with an ohm cutoff of .4 ohms, allowing you to run some of today's most popular tanks and drippers with ease. Utilizing vRMS DC current, power deviation is held within .1 watts for an incredibly accurate and consistent vape every time. The rich OLED screen is now integrated to accompany the new chipset, providing full readouts for battery life, output and ohm reading. The battery life has been substantially increased due to the 3800 mAh integrated battery to ensure all day vape potential. The 510 how has a spring loaded, brass positive contact ensuring easy and constant contact with all standard atomizers, with an included Ego adapter for use with compatible tanks. The construction of the MVP 3.0 had durability and a 22mm flush fitting in mind. There is an integrated Micro USB cable at the base that gives the MVP 3.0 ultimate usability as a portable power source, charging your favorite devices from massive battery bank without the need to carry any additional cables. Passthrough capability allows for simultaneous charging and vaping, with a speedy 1A charge current for low downtime.
What's in the Box:
- 1 x Innokin iTaste MVP 3.0
- 1 x USB Charger Cable
- 1 x Ego Adapter
- 1 x User Manual
Advanced User Item. Use At Your Own Risk.
- Built-in 3800 mAh polymer Li-Ion rechargable battery
- Variable Voltage: 3.0V - 9.0V in 0.1 volt increments
- Variable Wattage: 6.0W - 30.0W, 0.5 watt increments
- Standby current: 100uA max
- Maximum output Wattage: 30W
- Maximum output Current: 10A
- Maximum output Voltage: 9V
- Utilizes vRMS DC Current - Power deviation is held within .1 watts
- New chipset
- OLED Screen providing full readouts for battery life, output and ohm reading
- Remembers last voltage or wattage setting
- 510 spring loaded, brass positive contact
- Stainless steel threading
- Integrated Micro USB Cable at the base
- Output port: DC5v/1A
All pictures are based on practicality, copyright reserved.