Element Mods Stabilized Wood Edition DNA 200 Box Mod
Due to the nature of manufacturing and extremely limited quantities, each photo pairing pertains to the exact model selected. Sold out finishes will not be selectable via the drop down menu.
Made in the USA
Element Mods Stabilized Wood Edition DNA 200 Box Mod is an extremely limited offering of the Element Woodland series, with only five distinctly beautiful and unique devices available at VaporDNA, combining the beautifully machined chassis with stabilized wood and hybrid acrylic paneling. The Stabilized Wood Edition DNA 200 is manufactured utilizing 303 Stainless Steel in an O Frame design, creating a device that has an incredible weight and balance due to the solid construction and trim form factor. The 510 threading is also integrated directly into the chassis, dramatically increasing durability and making for a sleek and unbroken look. Custom milled and machined adjustment and firing buttons feature one of the tightest tolerances in DNA 200 box mods to date, with a slightly raised design that makes for a beautiful control face with highly responsive controls. The Stabilized Wood Edition further pushes the edge of craftsmanship and uniqueness, presenting unique, exotic, and incredibly beautiful panels that each have their own theme and colorway. Integrated within the chassis is a 900 mAh 3S Lithium Polymer battery pack, giving the Stabilized Wood DNA 200 great range for day to day use. The Evolv DNA 200 has firmly placed itself as the premiere output chipset in today's market, combining 97% output efficiency, a range of 1 to 200W output, full temperature control, and the most customizable output capability today with the companion software, Escribe. Escribe allows users to not only customize screen and interfacing options, but directly test and set output. From the storied tradition of creating many of the highest quality devices, atomizers, and accessories in the market, the Stabilized Wood Edition DNA 200 Box Mod by Element Mods is offered in extremely limited quantities and is an absolute must for high end collectors.
- Official Evolv DNA 200
- Custom Flashed Element Mods Screens
- Mounted on hidden 360 Brass Plate
- Grounds Directly to Chassis
- Alleviates Extra Wire Connections
- Optimal Conductivity and Connectivity
- Seamless O Frame Chassis
- Machined out of a Solid Block of 303 Stainless Steel
- 510 Integrated Into Chassis
- 303 Stainless Steel Firing and Adjustment Buttons
- Custom Milled and Machined
- Ultra Tight Tolerance
- Slightly Raised Above Face
- 303 Stainless Steel Side Panels
- Stabilized Wood Inlays
- Hybrid Acrylic
- Unique and Incredibly Beautiful
- 900 mAh 3S Lithium Polymer Battery
- Brass Spring Loaded Center Pin
- Custom Milled Micro USB Port
- Limited Quantity
- One Element Mods Stabilized Wood Edition DNA 200 Box Mod
- One Braided Micro USB Cable
- User Manual
- Custom Wood Case
- Protective Carrying Pouch
DNA 200 Features:
- 1 to 200W Output Range
- 100W Kanthal Range (Able to be changed through Escribe)
- 200W Max Temperature Range
- 1 to 9V Output
- 0.1 to 2.0 ohm Kanthal Resistance Range
- 0.08 to 1.0 ohm Temperature Sensing Range
- Temperature Range
- 200 to 600 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Cell by Cell Monitoring
- Cell Balancer
- Atomizer, Weak Battery, Temperature, Resistance, Auto Power Down, and Heat Protection
- Autosensing Temperature Resistance
- Lock Mode
- Stealth Mode
- Power Lock Mode
- Power Preset Mode
- Resistance Lock
- Max Temperature Adjustment
- Output Current Continuous Max
- Output Current Instantaneous Peak
- Input Voltage
- Input Current
- Screen On Current
- Quiescent Current
- Power Down Current
- In order to use temperature control output, coils must be built using non-resistant wire. Evolv recommends Ni200.
- Please refer to Escribe documentation for walkthroughs and information on how to utilize Escribe.
Advanced User Item. Use AT YOUR OWN RISK!
NOTE: There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. VaporDNA™ and any and all of VaporDNA™'s parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). VaporDNA™ and any and all of VaporDNA™'s parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
VaporDNA™ will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
All pictures are based on practicality, copyright reserved.