Hohm Tech Hohm Base 4 Bay Smart Battery Charger
Hohm Tech's Hohm Base 4 Bay Smart Battery Charger presents itself as one of the most sophisticated and intelligent battery chargers released thus far, with independent chips controlling each battery bay for incredible precision. The Hohm Base features a maximum battery capacity of up to four individual cells, with a two tier battery bridge that allows for more secure fitment in each groove for smaller batteries. Each bay is controlled by independent chips, with an ultra sophisticated four stage charge and discharge algorithm that maximizes both battery life as well as long term battery life. The Hohm Base has tremendous maximum output of 4A available in either a two bay, 2A per bay configuration or a four bay, 1A per bay configuration. The Hohm Base is also capable of repairing and reviving depleted and/or dying cells. The high visibility LCD Display neatly organizes relevant information such as Charge percentage, volts, mAh, and the cycle time. With near unparalleled sophistication and precision, Hohm Tech's Hohm Base 4 Bay Smart Battery Charger asserts itself as the premiere charging platform available on the market.
- 4 Bay Battery Charger
- Each Bay is Individually Controlled by Independent Chips
- Automated Oscillation at 3 Charge Levels
- Compatible with Lithium Ion/LiFePO4/Ni-Mh/Ni-Cd Batteries
- Two Tier Battery Bridge
- Smaller Batteries Have Dedicated Groove in Each Bay
- Maximum Charging Rates
- Four Bays to 4.2V
- Two Bays to 4.2V
- Four Stage Charge/Discharge Algorithm
- CC/CV/Oscillation/Micro Pulse
- Battery Doctor
- Repairs Depleted or Dying Battery Cells
- 0V Activation Function
- Enhanced LCD Display
- Displays Each Battery's Real Time Status
- Charge%/Volts/mAh/Cycle Time
- Intelligent Protection Suite
- Battery Chemistry Stress Match
- Charge at 0.5A, Discharge at 0.5A
- Charge at 1.0A, Discharge at 1.0A
- Charge at 2.0A, Hohm Base Initiates Battery Cycle Multiplier
- Alleviates Excess Battery Stress to Retain Optimal Cycle Range
- Auto Maintenance Charge if Battery Voltage Drops Below 0.02V
- Buzzer Alarm Sounds with Irregularities and/or Battery Error
- Over Charge/Over Time/Short Circuit/Reverse Polarity Protection
- Fire Preventative ABS Housing
- One Hohm Base 4 Bay Smart Batter Charger
- Power Cord
- Warranty Card
Please Note: Batteries must be inserted with negative polarity towards the spring loaded end. DO NOT, under any circumstance, attempt to insert non-rechargeable and/or damaged batteries. Always use this and any charger under careful supervision.
Advanced User Item. Use at Your Own Risk!
NOTE: There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. VaporDNA™ and any and all of VaporDNA™'s parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). VaporDNA™ and any and all of VaporDNA™'s parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
VaporDNA™ will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
All pictures are based on practicality, copyright reserved.