One of the Most Unique Airflow Design! Now Competition Ready!
Made in USA
This California made, innovative, RDA solves many of the problems that come with most drippers. The airflow runs from under the deck to within millimeters below the coils. Providing excellent flavor and a dense vape. No more adjusting the airflow on the top cap. The juice well is far deeper than traditional atomizers which allows for less dripping between vapes. The post holes easily accommodate 20 gauge builds. The posts are secured by Philips head screws and the center post made of pure copper. If you are looking to drip less, get better airflow and flavor without having to go to a tank, this is the perfect atomizer for you. The competition series of the Kennedy RDA doubled the airflow holes from 2 to 4, also comes with a short, subtle and ultra wide bore Dragon drip tip. The competition Kennedy RDA is designed from ground up to be your competition ready RDA!
Advanced User Item. Use At Your Own Risk!
- 303 Stainless Steel Construction
- Lead Free Copper Positive Post for maximum conductivity
- 100% California made by Kennedy Enterprises
- 22mm Diamter to fit most of your mods flush!
- 4 x 3.5mm Air Holes: Innovative Quad Direct Bottom Flow Air Holes (Competition Series Kennedy RDA Only)
- Supports Dual 20 Gauge Builds
- Copper 510 Contacts for maximum conductivity
- Huge Juice Well
- Conical top cap design to give you even more amazing flavor production
- Clean design with Kennedy beautifully engraved on
- The innovative bottom airflow gives you unbelievable flavor chasing experience. With competition Kennedy RDA, you also can experience the competition ready cloud chasing experience!
- Comes with one Drago Cap (Subtle & Wide Bore)
- Flavor and Cloud Chaser's Dream RDA
- Made In USA
NOTE: There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. VaporDNA™ and any and all of VaporDNA™'s parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). VaporDNA™ and any and all of VaporDNA™'s parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
VaporDNA™ will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
All pictures are based on practicality, copyright reserved.