Lost Vape EFusion Mini New Zealand Abalone Panels DNA 200 Box Mod
The EFusion Mini DNA 200 Box Mod now comes in one of the most exclusive and limited editions offered, featuring New Zealand Abalone paneling to create an unbelievably unique look. The Lost Vape EFusion Mini DNA 200 is the compact edition of the EFusion, shrinking down overall size while utilizing the Evolv DNA 200 alongside replaceable abalone panels, and a FullyMax 900 mAh 3 Cell LiPo to create one of the most affordable and truly showcase box mods today. Manufactured out of 6063 T6 Aluminum, the EFusion Mini is then polished and bright dip anodized to create a stunning finish. Each EFusion Mini comes preinstalled with New Zealand Abalone shell paneling, creating one of the most unique and visually stunning aesthetic looks available in any platform. Precision milled Stainless Steel buttons retain the ultra responsive and smooth feel, while maintaining the classic layout that offers easy to reach button placement alongside the 1A Micro USB Port. Like its predecessor, the EFusion Mini features a XT30 LiPo connection which allows users to service and switch out the pack (Please refer to EScribe documentation. Please note, removal and replacement of LiPo pack voids warranty and is ONLY intended for advanced users), while the integrated FullyMax 900mAh 10 Watt Hour 11.1V 3 Cell LiPo allows for full utilization of the DNA 200's capabilities while being more compact and portable. While diminutive in overall size, the EFusion Mini integrates a DNA 200 chipset by Evolv which features 97% output efficiency, fully customizable output performance via EScribe, a 200W maximum output, full temperature control, and screen customization options. With the overall profile, performance, and visual styling to match many of the world's most sought after devices, the Lost Vape EFusion Mini is one of the most affordable and well balanced DNA 200 box mods to date.
Download the official Evolv Escribe Lost Vape Efusion Settings Here. This file contains the complete results of the Battery Test, Mod Resistance Offset, and Case Analyzer settings. Also included are Titanium and 316 Stainless Steel Heating Element Profiles. Please ensure that EScribe is updated to the latest version prior to using this profile.
- Removable and Replaceable Door Panels
- Limited Edition
- Please Note: Each EFusion Mini New Zealand Abalone Box Mod features a distinct and unique pattern due to the material.
- 6063 T6 Aluminum Chassis
- Bright Dip Anodized
- Light and Durable
- Precision Milled Stainless Steel Buttons
- Ultra Responsive and High Surface
- Stainless Steel 510 Connection
- Nickel Plated Brass Contact
- Spring Loaded
- 900 mAh FullyMax 3 Cell LiPo
- XT30 Connection
- Allows for the removal and servicing of battery
- Solder Free
- Please Note: Removal and servicing of existing battery will void warranty. This feature is intended for advanced users ONLY and requires additional diagnostic and set-up through EScribe.
DNA 200 Features:
- 1 to 200W Output Range
- 100W Kanthal Range (Able to be changed through Escribe)
- 200W Max Temperature Range
- 1 to 9V Output
- 0.1 to 2.0 ohm Kanthal Resistance Range
- 0.08 to 1.0 ohm Temperature Sensing Range
- Temperature Range
- 200 to 600 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Cell by Cell Monitoring
- Cell Balancer
- Atomizer, Weak Battery, Temperature, Resistance, Auto Power Down, and Heat Protection
- Autosensing Temperature Resistance
- Lock Mode
- Stealth Mode
- Power Lock Mode
- Power Preset Mode
- Resistance Lock
- Max Temperature Adjustment
- Output Current Continuous Max
- Output Current Instantaneous Peak
- Input Voltage
- Input Current
- Screen On Current
- Quiescent Current
- Power Down Current
- One EFusion Mini DNA 200W Box Mod
- In order to use temperature control output, coils must be built using non-resistant wire. Evolv recommends Ni200.
- Please refer to Escribe documentation for walkthroughs and information on how to utilize Escribe.
Advanced User Item. Use AT YOUR OWN RISK!
NOTE: There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. VaporDNA™ and any and all of VaporDNA™'s parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). VaporDNA™ and any and all of VaporDNA™'s parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
VaporDNA™ will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
All pictures are based on practicality, copyright reserved.