Lost Vape Triade DNA 250 Box Mod
Designed in the USA
The Lost Vape Triade DNA 250 Box Mod is one of the first platforms to fully integrate Evolv's DNA 250 chipset, representative of the most powerful and sophisticated DNA ever created, in the critically acclaimed chassis of the Triade platform. Evolv's DNA 250 is the current flagship from a line-up widely considered to be the most advanced and sophisticated chipset manufacturer today, featuring a tremendous output range from 1 to 250W with an industry leading 97% power efficiency rating. Coupled with the extended output range is the benchmark in Temperature Controlled output, with near limitless support and configurations available when used with the companion Escribe application. The result is the ultimate in output technology that combines efficiency, range, versatility, and customization. Surrounding the DNA 250 chipset is Lost Vape's Triade platform that aesthetically features a distinct and elegant combination of high end materials and accenting. Machined out of die cast zinc alloy, the main chassis features a sturdy and appealing look, with accented leather battery door trim for an added feel of luxury. The Triade DNA 250 is powered by three 18650 batteries run in series (high amperage batteries sold separately) and are loaded through the battery access door. Through the DNA 250's sophisticated balance charger, users are able to directly charge loaded batteries at a maximal rate of 2A, making it an ideal platform for power users on the go. A near irresistible and unmatched blend of aesthetics, ergonomics, range, versatility, power and sophistication, the Lost Vape Triade DNA 250 Box Mod is the premiere device for power users and enthusiasts.
Shop All Sub-Ohm Tanks
Shop All Batteries
Monthly Featured E-Liquids
Please Note: Batteries must be matched in brand, model and battery state at all times. Discharge and recharge batteries within the same grouping of three. Failure to do so may result in injury. Never use damaged or improperly wrapped batteries with this device.
- Triple 18650 Platform
- Spring Loaded Negative Contacts
- Gold Plated Contacts
- Allows for Easy Exchange and Replacement
- Best Matched with Shorter 18650 Batteries
- Incompatible with Button Top 18650 Batteries
- Carefully remove batteries by depressing negative contact with the installed battery prior to removal. Failure to do so may result in physical damage to battery and/or battery wrapping.
- Batteries Sold Separately
- Die Cast Zinc Alloy Chassis Construction
- Leather Paneled Battery Door
- Three Button Control Face
- Oversized Squared Firing Button
- Squared Adjustment Buttons
- Lost Vape Preset Escribe Settings
- Stainless Steel 510 Thread Point
- Spring Loaded Nickel Plated Brass 510 Connection
DNA 250 Features:
- 1 to 250W Output Range
- 1 to 9.3V Output
- 0.1 to 2.0 ohm Kanthal Resistance Range
- 0.08 to 1.0 ohm Temperature Sensing Range
- Temperature Range
- 200 to 600 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Cell by Cell Monitoring
- Cell Balancer
- Atomizer, Weak Battery, Temperature, Resistance, Auto Power Down, and Heat Protection
- Autosensing Temperature Resistance
- Lock Mode
- Stealth Mode
- Power Lock Mode
- Power Preset Mode
- Resistance Lock
- Max Temperature Adjustment
- Output Current Continuous Max
- Output Current Instantaneous Peak
- Input Voltage
- Input Current
- Screen On Current
- Quiescent Current
- Power Down Current
- In order to use temperature control output, coils must be built using non-resistant wire. Evolv recommends Ni200.
- Please refer to Escribe documentation for walkthroughs and information on how to utilize Escribe.
Advanced User Item. Use AT YOUR OWN RISK!
NOTE: Descriptions, specifications, and claims are based on manufacturer information. Information listed and provided are to be used at the sole discretion of the consumer and are not representative of analysis, testing, and verification by VaporDNA and any and all of VaporDNA's parent and subsidiary companies. There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. VaporDNA™ and any and all of VaporDNA™'s parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). VaporDNA™ and any and all of VaporDNA™'s parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
VaporDNA™ will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
All pictures are based on practicality, copyright reserved.