The #UltimateRTA is Here. It's Time to Play!
The Project Sub-Ohm™ SilverPlay™ V2 is the next evolution of the most advanced tank of the market, integrating the largest airflow possible coupled with single airflow capability, two filling methods, the largest possible internal airflow and wider wicking channels, a lowered center post for cross compatibility in the widest sense, high grade PEEK insulators for top level heat resistance, increased tank capacity to 4.5 milliliters, a conical sloped chimney for maximal flavor, included variations of top caps and tank sections for unique and personalized set-ups, and a rifled shorty widebore drip tip specifically designed to increase flavor and vapor production!
Functionality, Compatibility, Adaptability and Affordability. #UltimateRTA
100% Solely Designed, Engineered, and Developed in the USA by Project Sub-Ohm™!
Functionality - Building upon the original and legendary SilverPlay™ V1 was an extraordinarily difficult task. Integrating an even more advanced and cutting edge feature set started with the analysis of improving functionality and ergonomics while maintaining the high level of standard in look, feel, simplicity, and elegance. One of the most critical improvements in the SilverPlay™ V2 is the evolution of the filling methodology. From a user standpoint, this immensely important aspect has been revamped, introducing a new method of filling, Introducing a locking beveled base, the SilverPlay™ V2 now has the capability to be filled independently from the build deck, eliminating the hassle from filling while ensuring a highly accurate, visible and maximal fill level. This design element also allows for the instant and easy capability to modify or rebuild existing coil configurations without draining the tank. A complete design focus on the maximal enlargement of the airflow and build deck has also been a major focal point in the design. With newly integrated auxiliary negative airflow, the SilverPlay™ V2 now features a maximum capability of quad airflow, with each main airslot enlarged to 5 millimeters by 3 millimeters. Airflow can also be throttled down to single airflow options, able to be moved to either side of the deck. The main deck airholes have also been enlarged to 3.3 millimeters, the maximal limit within the available space. To supplement this additional airflow, wicking channels have also been widened to accommodate extremely aggressive build configurations. The build deck now has a new high grade PEEK insulator, greatly improving heat resistance. The chimney now features a beveled slope, improving vapor and airflow passage to improve flavor and vapor production while working synergistically with the redesigned airflow. Tank capacity has been increased 50% from 3.0 milliliters to an incredible 4.5 milliliters. An included rifled and spiraled shorty widebore drip tip has the dual effect of improving flavor and vapor while completing the stunning overall design look of the SilverPlay™ V2.
Compatibility - Originally renowned for the original's compatibility with aftermarket Kayfun and Russian parts and accessories, the SilverPlay™ expands this to an even greater level, encompassing the vast majority of these types of accessories. By switching the existing chimney to a (not included) standard 4mm chimney, the SilverPlay™ V2 is compatible with practically all of these accessories! A short decrease in height of the center post allows for the use of micro accessories, while giving backwards compatibility with the SilverPlay™ V1 along with the newly released Kayfun V4. The bottom fill system from the original makes a return, allowing for the use of these extremely popular aftermarket parts easily and without hassle. (Some Accessories will fit on SilverPlay™ by simply changing the cloud chasing 6mm top chimney to a standard 4mm top chimney)
Adaptability - One of the key features of the SilverPlay™ V2 is the inclusion of an array of tank sections and top caps, allowing for the user to quickly and efficiently change the overall look and even functionality of the #UltimateRTA. Two glass sections have been included, alongside a stainless steel tank section for the most extreme durability option. Two stylistically different top caps are also included. A squared top cap completes a industrially elegant look, while a beveled top cap introduces a subtle and svelte curvature. The included rifled and spiraled shorty widebore drip tip matches extraordinarily well with either option.
Affordability - Even with the complete and industry leading feature set and included accessories, one of the most pivotal ideological foundations of Project Sub-Ohm™ is to bring all of this to a price point in which the end user receives the utmost value to match the quality of the SilverPlay™ V2.
Improvements Over The SilverPlay™ V1:
- Newly designed locking beveled base introduces a highly efficient, accurate, and visible fill method
- This new feature also allows for the independent adjustment or rebuilding of the coil configurations without draining the tank
- Inherently, this significantly increases the leak resistance of the #UltimateRTA
- Redesigned airflow has been maximally enlarged to an inner size of dual 3.3 millimeter airholes, coupled with the array of airflow configurations
- Negative auxiliary airholes allow for up to quadruple airflow
- Newly integrated single airflow options can be set for either side of the deck
- Maximally widened wicking channels for maximal wick rate and ease of build
- Beveled chimney for increased vapor and flavor production
- Rifled and Spiraled Shorty Widebore Drip Tip greatly increases flavor and vapor
- Shortened center post for compatibility with vast majority of Kayfun, Russian, and Orchid series of aftermarket and existing parts or accessories
- Cross compatibility with the Kayfun V4 and backwards compatibility with the SilverPlay™ V1
- Included are two distinctly different top caps for style variance
- Additional glass sections and full steel tank allow for maximum durability
- 50% increase of liquid capacity from 3.0 milliliters to 4.5 milliliters
- High grade PEEK insulator for high heat resistance
- Comes with signature Project Sub-Ohm™ Packaging. Elegant and Presentable!
- 304 Stainless Steel
- 22mm in diameter
- Glass Tank
- High Grade PEEK Insulator
- Stunning 4.5 milliliter tank capacity
- Dual 3.3 millimeter deck airflow
- Dual auxiliary negative post airflow
- Dual 5 millimeter by 3 millimeter main bottom airflow
- Dual 4 millimeter by 3 millimeter auxiliary bottom airflow
- 2 x 5mm by 3mm main airflow holes underneath the coil, 2 x 4mm by 3mm side airflow holes in the negative posts, 1 x 5mm by 3mm main airflow holes for single coil configuration
- Open 4 airflow holes gives you the cloud chasing mode, close 2 negative post side airflow holes while keeping 2 main airflow holes open to be in flavor chasing mode
- Single coil capability (Ability to open only 1 main airflow hole underneath the coil)
- 6 millimeter chimney bore for maximum vapor and flavor production (6mm is the perfect size to maximize the full potential of the 510 drip tips)
- 6 millimeter rifled and spiraled shorty wide bore drip tip (Match the 6mm chimney for an absolute smooth vapor and flavor delivery)
- Removable building deck without draining the E-Liquid
- Two ways filling system: 1. From center juice channel. 2. Bottom filling screw (Can be used with Kayfun, Russian, Orchid, and SilverPlay™ V1 parts and accessories)
- Two included top cap styling - Squared and Beveled
- 304 Stainless Steel tank section
- Independent fill method
- Bottom screw fill method
- Adjustable 510 connection for maximum compatibility
- Silver plaited copper for maximum conductivity
- Compatible with Majority Russian, Kayfun, Orchid, and SilverPlay™ V1 Parts and their aftermarket accessories (Appropriate top chimney must be used)
- Iconic Project Sub-Ohm™ Engraving
- Individually serialized
- Comes with signature Project Sub-Ohm™ Packaging. Elegant and Presentable!
- 100% Solely Designed, Engineered, and Developed in the USA by Project Sub-Ohm™
- One #UltimateRTA Project Sub-Ohm™ SilverPlay™ RTA
- One Rifled and Spiraled Shorty Widebore Drip Tip
- One 304 SS Tank Section
- Two Glass Tank Sections (One Pre-installed)
- One Squared Top Cap (Pre-installed)
- One Beveled Top Cap
- Additional Screws and O-Ring Pack
- Instruction Manual
Please ensure safe handling during disassembly of the SilverPlay™ V2. We recommend utilizing a small screwdriver or Allen Key to unscrew the base from the tank using leverage from within airflow slots.
Warning: Never use a short or flat 510 connection on any hybrid or hybrid style device. If unsure whether this pertains to your particular set-up, DO NOT assemble and use. Always use proper precautions and handling.
Advanced User Item. Use At Your Own Risk!
NOTE: There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. VaporDNA™ and any and all of VaporDNA™'s parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). VaporDNA™ and any and all of VaporDNA™'s parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
VaporDNA™ will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
Project Sub-Ohm™ is a sub-division of VaporDNA™.
All pictures are based on practicality, copyright reserved.