SMOK Mag 225W TC and TFV12 Prince Full Kit
The SMOK Mag 225W TC Box Mod comes with two specific screen orientations; One for left hand dominant users and the other for right handed dominant users. Each Left hand dominant or right hand dominant Smok Mag 225W TC Box Mods are sold separately. Right Handed Smok Mag 225W TC Box Mod will be specified on the drop down menu.
The new Mag 225W TC Box Mod and TFV12 Prince Full Kit is a new line up from SMOK that features a brand new and original chassis and an upgraded UI with detailed vaping data and features the TFV12 Prince Sub-Ohm Tank. The Mag has been designed to integrate all of SMOK's newest and most cutting edge features, design, and output technology into a compact and visually striking chassis. The chassis features sharp angular faces alongside an ejectable battery door that holds dual high amperage 18650 batteries (sold separately) with a press of a button to create one of the most recognizable aesthetics today. Powered by SMOK's newest chipset, the Mag is capable of 6 to 225W of output, a trio of output setting adjustments, and comprehensive temperature control suite that packs in adjustable TCR as well as Preheat capability. This suite of features makes the Mag the most capable and versatile platform. User control for adjustment is implemented through a three button interface, a rich and more intuitive menu design is implemented for a more efficient use and easier adjustment control with a full array of essential data. (The Mags screen placement is set in two ways, one to fit left hand dominant users and the other to fit right hand dominant users. Each are sold separately and are specified to the drop down options when purchasing.) Included with each kit is the new SMOK TFV12 Prince Sub-Ohm Tank which combines the best elements of two of the most popular and critically acclaimed tanks today, packing in the manageable size and affordable performance coil family with the capacity and range of the full sized TFV12. The flagship device of SMOK's incredible line-up, the Mag 225W TC Box Mod and TFV12 Prince Sub-ohm Tank combine to create the showcase set-up of the year.
Shop All Batteries
Monthly Featured E-Liquids
Please Note: Batteries must be matched in brand, model and battery state at all times. Discharge and recharge batteries within the same grouping of two. Failure to do so may result in injury. Never use damaged or improperly wrapped batteries with this device.
Purchase TFV12 Prince Replacement Coils Here!
SMOK Mag Features:
- 6 to 225W Power Output
- 0.5V to 9V
- 0.1 to 3ohm Atomizer Resistance Range
- Three Setting Output Mode
- Firmware Upgradeable
- Temperature Control Output
- Ni200 Nickel Support
- Titanium Support
- Stainless Steel Support
- Adjustable Initial Resistance
- Adjustable TCR
- Preheat Capability
- 200 to 600 degree Fahrenheit Output Range
- 0.05 to 3.0 ohm Atomizer Resistance Range
- 1" Colorful OLED Screen
- Vibrant Display Resolution
- Icon Based Display Matrix
- Highly Visible
- Comprehensive Menu Settings and Adjustment
- Full Display
- Dual Battery Life Indicator
- Menu Color Customizable
- Innovative and Ergonomic Firing Mechanism
- Comfortable and Easy to Use
- Squeeze to Fire Operation
- Please Note: Fire Button Location is Set for Left Hand Dominant Users or Right Hand Dominant Users
- Right Handed Mag 225W TC Box Mod is Listed Specifically in the Drop Down Menu
- Bottom Ejecting Battery Bay Door
- Flower-Shaped Button Ejects Battery Bay
- Dual High Amperage 18650 Battery Powered
- Zinc Alloy and Carbon Fiber Paneling
- Spring Loaded Internal Contacts
- Zinc Alloy Chassis
- Stainless Steel 510 Threading
- 25mm Diameter Base
- Hinge and Lock Top Fill System
- 5ml Max Standard Capacity
- 8ml Max Convex Glass Extension Capacity
- SMOK V12 Prince Coil Family
- V12 Prince-T10 Decuple Coil Head
- 0.12 ohm
- Patented Decuple Coil
- 60 to 120W Range
- 80 to 110W Recommended Range
- V12 Prince-X6 Sextuple Coil Head
- 0.15 ohm
- Patented Quadruple Coil
- 50 to 120W
- 80 to 100W Recommended Range
- V12 Prince-Q4 Quadruple Coil Head
- 0.4 ohm
- Patented Quadruple Coil
- 40 to 100W
- 60 to 80W Recommended Range
- Compatible with Additional V12 Prince Coils
- Dual Adjustable Airslots
- Stainless Steel and Glass Construction
- One SMOK Mag 225W TC Box Mod
- One SMOK TFV12 Prince Tank
- One V12 Prince Q4 Coil Head
- One V12 Prince T10 Coil Head
- USB Charging Cable
- Replacement Parts and Glass
- User Manual
Advanced User Item. Use at Your Own Risk!
NOTE: Descriptions, specifications, and claims are based on manufacturer information. Information listed and provided are to be used at the sole discretion of the consumer and are not representative of analysis, testing, and verification by VaporDNA and any and all of VaporDNA's parent and subsidiary companies. There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. VaporDNA™ and any and all of VaporDNA™'s parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). VaporDNA™ and any and all of VaporDNA™'s parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
VaporDNA™ will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
All pictures are based on practicality, copyright reserved.
RiP Trippers Reviews The SMOK MAG Kit!