Welcome The Grandson Of the "littlemaN"™! Project Sub-Ohm™ Has Created The "fatbaby"™ 100 Watts Mod! Many Upgrades For V1.5.
WARNING!!! FOR USE WITH 30 AMPS OR HIGHER IMR BATTERIES ONLY!
Copper Center Pin is now adjustable!
NOTE: We decided to do things a little differently this time, so all serial numbers on "fatbaby"™ are Roman Numeral serialized! Starting from I, II, III and so on.
***This listing Is For "fatbaby"™ Mod V1.5 Only!
"fatbaby" By Project Sub-Ohm™
Ever since the introduction of the "littlemaN'™ Box mod, the "littlemaN"™ has gain a huge popularity among the world of vapers! Now Project Sub-Ohm™ has found a perfect platform to build on its third box mod. The "fatbaby"™ 100 Watts Mod V1.5 made by Project Sub-Ohm. The goal is simple, to create an affordable yet still super powerful device that can satisfy majority of the vapers out there!
Improvement Over "fatbaby" V1:
- Center Copper Pin is now spring loaded adjustable
- No more screws for the battery door! It's now fully magnetic for ease of changing batteries.
- 1 x "fatbaby"™ Mod V1.5 by Project Sub-Ohm™
- 1 x instruction manuel
- 1 x signature "fatbaby" Mod gift box with Project Sub-Ohm™ and 'fatbaby"™ logo
The "fatbaby"™ series by Project Sub-Ohm™ is a powerful Variable Wattage Device that can adjustable it's power from 10W to 100W in increments of 0.1 Watts! This device uses upgrade YiHi SX330 Chip, which is capable of firing coils at 0.15 ohm up to 3.0 ohm. The "fatbaby"™ Mod is powered by a dual IMR 18650 battery and is capable of producing up to 100 Watts of power! For V1.5, the strong magnets are installed to hold the back battery cover instead of using of the screws for ease of swapping batteries. The battery is removable, so changing batteries are a breathe to do. The OLED screen is bright and easy to read, and also shows you the wattage, resistance, output voltage and battery life.
- Beauty screen and greeted with "fatbaby"™ when turned on
- Full Aluminum Body For rigidity!
- Capable of firing 0.2 ohm - 3.0 ohm build
- Capable of putting out 100 Watts of power!
- Beautifully Engraved With Project Sub-Ohm™ Logo and "fatbaby"™ logo
- Serialized (Roman Numeral Serialization, I, II, III and so on)
- Roman Numeral Serialization is an extremely labor intensive work, each number is manually adjustable with live people!
- Matches all other Project Sub-Ohm™ products
- We Made It Powerful! We Made it Affordable!
- Unique and Elegant "fatbaby"™ gift box packaging. (Highly Sought After!)
- One Year Manufacture Warranty
- Output Power: 10W - 100W
- Output Voltage: 1.5V - 7.0V
- Loading Resistance: 0.15 ohm - 3.0 ohm
- Output Short Circuit Protection
- Reverse Battery Protection
- Dimension: 102mm x 56mm x 23mm (2-3/16" x 4" x 7/8")
- FOR USE WITH 30 AMPS OR HIGHER IMR BATTERIES ONLY!
- Please do not put in your battery in wrong direction
- Make sure battery sit completely snug in the battery slot
- Do not use any batteries if the outside wrapper has come off!
- Turn off the device before pulling your battery out
- Do not wrap your coils below recommanded ohm level and always vape safe!
- 510 pins are reverse threaded, do not force it pin does not turn
- Alway turn off the device and take the batteries out when not in use!
***One Year Manufacture Warranty.
Warning: Project Sub-Ohm™ is a product design and development studio for Electronic Cigarettes and do not involve in any product manufacturing process. Use this product at your own risk. In no event, regardless of cause shall VaporDNA™ and Project Sub-Ohm™ be liable for any type of bodily injury or property damage.
***Always turn off the device and take the batteries out when not in use!
Advanced User Item. Use AT YOUR OWN RISK!
FOR USE WITH 30 AMPS OR HIGHER IMR BATTERIES ONLY!!!
NOTE: There is an inherent risk with the use of any and all rechargeable batteries in any circumstance. VaporDNA™ and any and all of VaporDNA™'s parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). VaporDNA™ and any and all of VaporDNA™'s parent and subsidiary companies are not responsible for any damage caused by the misuse and/or mishandling of Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable batteries and chargers.
Use special caution when working with Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells, as they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable cells in charging, discharging, assembly and storage before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. Do not use any rechargeable battery as well as any battery charger if any visible damage is present, as well as if the cell or charger has been stressed through mishandling, accidental or otherwise, even if damage may not be visible. Always store and transport rechargeable cells in a safe, non-conductive container in a controlled environment. Dispose of all battery cells and chargers in accordance to local laws and mandates.
VaporDNA™ will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a Li-ion (Lithium-ion), LiPo (Lithium-ion Polymer) and any rechargeable battery/batteries. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
Project Sub-Ohm™ is a sub-division of VaporDNA™.
All pictures are based on practicality, copyright reserved.