The newest Vapor Shark rDNA now comes fully loaded with the newest Evolv DNA 40 board enabling a dynamic temperature control mode, a bigger and brighter screen, a magnetic battery door, and state of the art integrated wireless charging capability!
Introducing the Vapor Shark rDNA 40, an evolution of Vapor Shark's continued efforts to combine a form friendly size and state of the art features! Utilizing Evolv's newest 40D board, the rDNA can now be run in discrete and dynamic temperature controlled mode when used in conjunction with appropriate wire composition and coil configurations! Matte black and constructed out of a combination of high grades metals finished with a rubberized, scratch resistant finish, the rDNA is one of the smallest mods to use Evolv's DNA 40! Included with a LG 2500mAh 35A 18650 Battery, the rDNA features an incredibly easy to manuever magnetic battery door and ejection ribbon system, allowing on the fly battery swaps. Featuring Vapor Shark's new Zip high speed charging system, the rDNA can now be charged using 2A USB ports in less than 1 hour and 40 minutes! Integrated Wireless Charging allows for the use of wireless charging sources (not included) for hassle-free charging. This new version features more user orientated design implementations, from a larger, high visibility screen, a reverse polarity buzzer, and a gold plated, spring loaded center positive ensuring flush mounting. The Vapor Shark rDNA, the absolute cutting edge in usability and feature set.
- (1) Vapor Shark rDNA 40
- (1) Micro USB Charging Cord
- (1) LG 2500mAh 35A 18650 Battery
- Rubberized metal enclosure
- Illuminated Firing Button
- Magnetic Battery Door
- Zip Charging System
- Integrated Wireless Charging Capability
- DNA 40 by Evolv Certified Device
- High Visibility Screen
- Spring-loaded Gold Plated Positive Pin
- 3.25'' Height
- 0.95'' Wide
- 1.67'' Long
- 6.8 oz Weight
DNA 40 Features:
- Power Regulated Digital Switch-Mode DC-DC Converter
- Utilizes a Small OLED Display
- Temperature Protection
- Step Up/Step Down Topology
- Digital Controls
- Onboard Buttons
- Synchronous Rectification for Maximum Battery Life and Minimal Heat Generation
- Output Power: 1 - 40 Watts
- Output Voltage: 1 - 9.0 Volts
- Output Current: 16.0 Amps
- Atomizer Resistance, Standard Wire: 0.16 - 2.0 Ohms
- Atomizer Resistance, Temperature Sensing Wire, Cold: 0.10 - 1.0 Ohm
- Input Voltage: 3.1 - 4.3 Volts
- Input Current: 0.5 - 16 Amps
- FOR USE WITH 30 AMP IMR/INR BATTERIES OR HIGHER ONLY!
- In order to use temperature control output, coils must be built using non-resistant wire. Evolv recommends Ni200.
- Do not use any batteries if the outside wrapper has come off!
- Turn off the device before pulling your batteries out.
***Always turn off the device and take the battery out when not in use!
Advanced User Item. Use AT YOUR OWN RISK!
FOR USE WITH 30 AMPS OR HIGHER IMR BATTERIES ONLY!!!
NOTE: Use special caution when working with Li-ion cells, they are very sensitive to charging characteristics and may explode or burn if mishandled. Make sure the user has enough knowledge of Li-Ion rechargeable batteries in charging, discharging and assembly before use. Always charge in/on a fire-proof surface. Never leave charging batteries unattended. We are not responsible for damage if there is any modification of the batteries/chargers in any form or shape (including pack making). We are not responsible for any damage caused by misuse of mishandling of Li-Ion batteries and chargers. We only recommend using Lithium Ion rechargeable batteries with a control circuit (protection PCB) to assure safe charge, discharge, etc, use of lithium ion batteries without a protection circuit is potentially hazardous
VaporDNA™ will not be held responsible or liable for any injury, damage, or defect, permanent or temporary that may be caused by the improper use of a LI-ION battery. Please have a basic understanding of the batteries you are using and how to care for them properly.
All pictures are based on practicality, copyright reserved.